negotiations

authors notes: I forgot to say this in teh last chapter but reminder I own nothing all rights belong to creators and owners of saga of Tanya the evil and avatar the last air bender. enjoy

(Zuko's ship).

who are you guys prince Zuko demanded looking at the strange men with broom sticks?

we are form the allied kingdom in another world we fight against the empire but after our  politicians betrayed us me and my men went rogue I am colonel Winston Coleborn and this is my second in command captain Mary sue bit of a wild card he said while gesturing to teh young brown haired girl who did not look that much older than Zuko. 

ok Zuko said now a little confused but why are you guys holding broom sticks and who in fires  name is the empire?

to answer your first questions we are mages we harness an element called mana and use it to create spells which we use to amplify our weaponry and these broomsticks are our mana holder sand fliers. second answer the empire is a militaristic monarchy nation with the most powerful army the world has basically ever seen we tried to fight them but we wound up being unable to break the empire spirit even after 4 invasion attempts with one getting very close to the empires border. 

Mary sue then adds with clear anger on her face saying they had conquered the republic , Dacia and the entente and have secure themselves as Europe's leading power after smashing the federation With the invasion of Moscow. 

Mary is correct and a peace was declare that did essentially and power over to the empire despite my hatred of the empire I must say we were lucky the empire was not eager for more war or else peace would be broken and so many more lives would perish.  we were betrayed by our politicians cause they said that mages were an outdated form of warfare and sought to decommission us so we fled here through this gate. 

interesting iroh now joins in the conversation what may I ask is it you soldiers want now that your here and clearly not interested in confronting teh empire who is probably also here to if I'm not mistaken. 

simple sir the colonel says we wish to stay with you I'm sorry I didn't catch your names he says gesturing to Zuko and iroh.

I'm general iroh dragon of the west however I'm retired my age is catching up to me.

I'm prince Zuko exiled crown prince of the fire nation. 

wait exiled prince the colonel says now shocked what happened?

it doesn't matter Zuko said his sudden anger making it clear this was sensitive for him to talk about its so the colonel and his men decided not to press questions.

anyways its pretty safe to assume my father is going to side with teh empire due to how strong you describe it to be.

I wouldn't bet on it prince Zuko the colonel says with a shake of his head the empire is very honor bound and logical so you being banished or the fire nation waging war for 100 years may make the empire disagreeable with your father. 

don't forget Zuko ozai does have teh desire to rule everything that's no secret so that may clash with the empires interests. iroh says with a serious look. 

your right uncle anyways i have to get focused on capturing the avatar. 

whos teh avatar nearly all teh mages say in unison

to summarize Zuko says with an annoyed glare he's the master of all four elements and the fire nations greatest threat if I capture him I get my honor back. 

well then prince Zuko Winston says with bow as he and the rest of his men kneel. we would be happy to assist you.

(at the empires earth kingdom zone now named imperial Shou-long)