acting cold.

...

I sat in the living room with Bill, Georg, and Gustav and they were all really nice. Afue times bill would check his phone, he seemed desperate for a reply from someone. Made me wonder who.. Tom still didn't come join us which I thought was pretty inconsiderate since I had gone through the trouble of actually coming here.

They all told me about they're lives and shared some funny story's, as I did. I was glad to be talking to people, I started to not regret coming here.. Plus there house was gorgeous on the inside, everything looked expensive..

The living room was stunning, it had 2 cream sofa's sitting infrint of eachother, enough to hold three or four people each, and a light brown table in front of them with a glass topping. Ontop of the table was basically a mess but they didn't know I was going so I can't blame them..

Then to the left there was a massive TV hanging on top of a beautiful large fireplace, it was a darked wooden colour, they said they were going to paint it but Tom wanted it to stay original to the house. There was a yellow and Gray carpet, giving the room a splash of colour, matching the many arts hanging on the walls. The room felt everlastingly warm and comforting but the whole time I had a small bad vibe in the back of my head.

"hey, I'm going to go get a glass of water ok?" I said to the boys standing up as I did. Bill stood up after that "I'll show you" I shook my head before he could continue "I know where it is don't worry.. You guys keep discussing, and when I get back we NEED to talk about these paintings.. They look SO expensive" bill gave me a smile and a nod as he Sat back down,

I walked over to the door and out the room. I stood there for a minute, blocking out the sound of the boys laughter, listening to anything else. I sighed, the bad feeling got stronger. My anxiety was acting up again.. I found my way to the kitchen, which was just as large. My face lit up as

I walked I to the black marbled, white quartz cobored gorgeously cleaned kitchen. I half expected it to be pretty bland, but it was huge, with a island right in the middle of it, with some bright natural lighting coming in from the window doors that made the whole wall to the right of me, outside was a massive pool with hidden tall grass bushes.

Sat outside was Tom, he had his legs in the water while he was laying on the ground with glasses on, sunbathing maybe? I shrugged and left him too it while  walked out to the sink, getting a glass of the side and drinking some water, the water was so cold it made my teeth shiver. It was nice in this heat,

I got startled when I heard a large splash coming from the pool outside, I instinctively turned back to look instantly, seeing Tom diving into the water and coming back up for air, it made me smile. Seeing him just, be human. No following people, No holding anyone at gun point, just peacefully swimming.. He looked over at me. Life felt like it was moving so slow, as his eyes glistened in the morning sun, and the water dripping down his face and into his chin. I almost felt it on mine, how soothing that water must've felt.

I didn't realise I was staring antill he gave me an almost weirded out look for staring at him. I was then startled by Gustav popping out of nowhere-

"mesmerised or something? Hahaha just kidding" he came over to me giving me a fist pump as my face got red from embarrassment.. "uh.. Oh no! I was just surprised you had a pool! Must be nice" Gustav looked at me confused "and you've never had one?" all I did was feel more embarrassed as I changed the subject. "how are the boys doing?" I said with a smile, putting the glass of water back after pooing the water I didn't drink out. "Just hanging out, came to get a beer. And to make sure you didn't get lost"

he said as he walked over to the double fridge they had, but surprisingly. Bearly any food in there! I gave Gustav a weird look, as he returned it with a confused one "Where's all the food!" I said obviously confused. Especially since Georg said they were foodies...