give me a brake.

Took my time with this one 😭
...

"What did you say? Followed!?" I felt myself panicking. Tom went upstairs I saw him there's no way.

"Yeah, that black car behind us. Its been following us" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

I quickly looked back through the window, there was a black car and I could just about see who was driving, i recognised him from the room Sophie got shot, meaning Tom knew I had left.

"Shit." I said under my breath but kit heard me.

"You know him?" He said concerned

"No. But he knows me, don't stop keep driving." I could feel my head getting anxious thinking of all the bad things that could happen

"You need to tell me what's going on. I could help you Jen" I doubt he could.

"Kit just drive!" These people were crazy. I needed to get far away from them.

Kit drove for awhile. I sat In the back seat hoping he'd be able to get away. My heart was beating fast. I should have just stayed back with Ava.

"I think we lost him." Kit said I'm relief as he pulled the car over.

Kit turned to look at me and he didn't look happy. I wouldn't be either if I just got chased

"Tell me Jen. What's going on" I didn't want to tell him. Because nothing was going on anymore I was away from the crazy guys

I looked at him for awhile we both said nothing. I was thinking of what to say but what was I supposed to say. I got a gun pointed at my head by Tom kaulitz and was held captive in his hotel room? Kit would lose his mind.

"Nothing. Just ran into some trouble is all" I gave him a reasuring smile even though we both knew I was lieing.

Kit sighed and turned back to the wheel. He turned on the engine and started driving again. This time to his place instead of that hotel.

"Want me to go back and grab anything from the hotel for you?" As much as I needed a change of cloths I wouldn't want kit anywhere near Tom.

"No thanks. I'm fine with what I have on me" I lent my head against the window as I slowly drifted off to sleep. All the stress of just one day was driving me crazy.

I woke up. I knew I was in a dream, I could feel it. Nothing felt real enough to actually be real.

I got up out of whatever bed I was in and walked out of the room.

I was now in a small kitchen with a light blue tiled wall the rest white. And creamy white counter tops with a double fridge with silly magnets on it from several gift shops. it smelt like fresh coffee which definitely made me smile.

someone was sat in a chair it looked like kit. I guessed I was dreaming of his house. I walked past kit and opened the glass door that looked to be going in the garden.

As I opened it I found myself in the hotel hallway, even though I knew it was a dream my heart beat increased dramatically and my breathing became heavy. I turned back around to go back inside kits house but as I turned I was in the room I had first met Tom in. The one were Sophie died.

I looked round the same corner I did before. Accept this time it wasn't tom and his friends making a deal with random people, it was Tom and kit. Sitting across from eachother drinking together. I tried to listen in on the conversation they were having.

"You know why I need her right?" Tom said smiling wide. His smile made me want to punch him in the face.

"Yes sir. I will bring her to you I promise I just need time!" Kit sounded worried. I was wondering who they were talking about. Who is her?