Room 80.

...

I can't believe I'm actually in Tom kaulitz's hotel room. It's ridiculous that I even decided to come here.

Before I left I decided to change my outfit as the other one not only had some of Sophie's blood on it, but smelt like bear from the bar.

I was hoping this would be quick, just in and out. I didn't even want to look him in the eyes. He was a god damn murderer!

He was sat Infront of me while his brother, who's name is bill is sat next to me, Tom was staring into my eyes. It made me every uncomfortable.

"Why am I here Tom?" I spoke sturn, hiding my fear.

"Why are you in Germany" Tom didn't look away from my eyes.

"It's none of your business." I could tell Tom was from Germany, whenever he spoke English he had a hard German accent.

"Actually it's exactly my business, I would like to arrange a deal with your side of the country, would that be ok?" His leg started to bounce, he was getting nurvose.

"What do you mean? What deal. My side of the country?" I looked at him confused.

I noticed him glance to bill as bill looked back, looking just as confused as me.

"Uhm" he sat up in his chair.
"You're aware of what I do for work right Jeneane?"

I felt so confused.

"Other than killing people, no actually I have no clue! Antill yesterday I didn't know you existed"

I heard him whisper something under his breath

"Do you want a drink" he asked me, surprisingly polite.

"No thanks. Ive drank enough today" i look at Tom, feeling not so scared anymore.

Infact it seemed he was more scared than I was.

He stared at me blankly, looking back to bill, then me.

"Tom you seem a bit nervous?"

He seemed to get mad at me calling him nervous as he glared at me. My fear was back, he looked at me with power.

I decided to just shut my mouth

I looked around his room, it wasn't very different to mine accept everything was a deep red colour.

Tom excused himself then him and bill had left the room and gone into the bathroom.

I felt kind of awkward. Sitting in tom kaulitz hotel room it was the last place I wanted to be but he didn't seem he had much else to talk about.

He didn't seem like he was going to come out any time soon, so I decided to take a look through his room I know it was wrong but so was killing people and he didn't seem to find that bothering whatsoever.

I got up out of my seat and made my way to his bed, I sat down and it was extremely comfortable. More than my bed.

I look on his bedside table and opened the top draw, in there was 2 guns and a box of amo for each gun. I wasn't surprised, there was also a knife at the back looked sharp enough to cut someones hed off. And a packet of cigarettes. I decided to shut the draw and make my way to the next one.

I tried to open the next draw but it was locked shut, witch made me more eager to get into it. Probably something really expensive, I was quiet for a second, to try and hear if tom or bill was coming out but they were busy talking.

I looked in my bag and got out a hair clip.

I always carry one around with me, when i was a kid me and my mum would practice for hours on different locks locking them and unlocking them without a key. So far it's proven to be a useful skill to have.