watchful eyes.

...

I woke up at 11am. I was not a morning person usually, Although today I woke up more motivated than I've been in years.

I was already feeling homesick but I didn't want that to stop me from enjoying my day. I sat up, the sun glaring through the glass balcony door I slowly got up, making a long groan while I stretched out of bed.

I made the sheets all nice and fluffed up the pillow's. I walked over to my cloths and decided on what to ware today before making my way to my bathroom.

It had a long side with a deep black sink in the middle of it and a huge Mirror, opposite the sink closer to the door was the toilet witch looked totally technological. Then at the end of the room was a fancy shower that had a sliding fogged glass door,

I brought my cloths in and placed them on the side a long with my phone and afue other bits, I turned the water on to heat the shower up as I got all my shampoos and conditioners out and got undressed.

While getting undressed I started to look at myself in the mirror, these past few months I had lost a lot of weight but hadn't been working out very well. My curve's weren't showing as much as they should, honestly it frustrated me. But that was what I was here for, to work on myself and my life's health. I'll lurn to love myself. Eventually.

Then walk into the warm walk in shower and let the hot water trickle down the back of my neck. I didn't realise it was getting hotter till I felt a sharp poke on the back of my neck I quickly pulled away and put my hand on where it had burnt. That was going to leave a mark at least.

After washing my hair I left the shower and got ready.

I wore a baggy dark blue shirt with a baggy light cream jumper and some baggy light blue jeans with a cream belt that had jem stones along the top and bottom of the stitching I completed it with some dark blue trainers and a natural make up look. I put my hair in a semi-tall ponytail and let it flow over the blue cap I wore letting two blonde highlights fall to either side of my face.

I left the bathroom and decided to unpack as I had the time, I put all my clothes in the draws and all my things were they should be.

I got to the last bag of stuff I had decided to bring with me. This one had all my personal items, meaningful ones I didn't want to lose on the trip here. I decided to just throw the bag next to my bed and go though that one later.

As I threw it on the floor a picture slipped out the side of it, I knew what this picture was. It was a polaroid I took when I was 17 in england with my old friend. Well friend was an exaggeration we just knew eachother from are father's work nothing more. To him at least.

on my 17th birthday me and him went for drinks, he was already 18 so he was able to buy stuff for us. We had just been wondering around and I found an old Polaroid camera in the bushes. I decided to take a picture of us since I knew I were going to move when I turned 19.

Back then I really wanted him to come with me. But he had other interests then 'wasting his time travelling with me'

the picture was of me holding the camera in the air as he was trying to take it off me I had snapped a shot before he did and I kept the polaroid ever since.

I took a deep breath and I slid the picture back in the bag. As I stood up I hurd a knock on my door then a peace of paper slide underneath it.

I walked over to the door hesitantly slowly bending down to pick up the paper, it had a yellow tint and it felt more like a thin card that was folded with *T.K* in the corner in a red pen. I opened it, it read *Jeneane, be at room 80 by 6pm.*