ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ

my head moves from side to side, my hip
moving back towards him but in effort i attempted to move my hand to push him away. everytime he crowded my atmosphere i'd succumb to him just like a devoted lover.

"don't tell me no baby" he voice sounds painful. the days of me ignoring him seems to really catch up to him now. my precious man, i've treated him wrongly.

i couldn't say anything at lost of words, i had truly missed him. it's my pesky horrible mom that gave me doubts about this. she always was the one to hinder my emotions or bring out the beast in me.

pulling me up by my hair he twisted a couple locks of it into his grip. "i just—

"you just what hm" he hums to me in my ear.

gosh he was making me wet, i know if he put his hand there i might be right on the edge just from that alone.

"we can't anymore it's not healthy" i mumble telling a lie, my heart aches a bit as each word slides from my parted lips. for the first time in a while i found someone but now i'm on a set back because of my mother. i hate it. i hate that i allow her controlling methods to still have power over me. i hate that she still can effect with with her subtle words so deep.

"no, i am healthy for you even if you think i am not i can—i will be your addiction until you think otherwise." he's determined. it makes my heart feel better, my eyes burn trying to hold back the salty water behind them.

"i think—"

"don't think right now, let me be your addiction please"

im able to give him a head nod before he turns me around pushing me over the teachers desk in the room. i hear his boxers go downward along with his pants. he nudges me on my ass with his dick that makes me slick with more wetness than i already am.

"are you wet under your skirt"

i think to ignore him or give him no response but the simple single word leaves my mouth before my brain can catch up and process "yes"

he goes to seek for himself, moving my lace panties to the side and i let out a light moan, he hums in my ear. he pushes two of his fingers in until there knuckle deep inside my pussy and curls his fingers. i let out a gasp, my own fingers tightening over the teachers desk that i'm slightly bent over. his fingers move out before he shoves them back inside, this time he adds his thumb to my clit. he rubs small slow circles around my nub with delicacy.

"this is what's going to happen we still have thirty minutes left of this detention session, im going to fuck you in five different positions within that time limit and i want you to cum on my dick every single time but you can not make any noises, i don't want anyone hearing them but me."

i know he can feel me clenching his fingers, he's feels surreal. he never stopped his hand movement even when he was talking to me. he kept going and i'm close, so close. but he doesn't let me fall off the edge just yet, taking his fingers out he hooks my panties in his thumbs pulling them down. as he goes down he kisses my ass cheeks even my pussy then my legs.

"i'll hang onto these for you, just in case you can't keep quiet."

understanding what me means my pussy clenches and it makes me ache fueling that pit in my stomach.

he smears his dick all over my pussy then pushes in quickly. i don't get to let out that loud moan when his fingers cover my mouth.

his mouth is close to my ear, the breath escaping his mouth sending me chills. "be a good girl, times ticking now"

i try to brace myself and prepare for him but it's no use. his thrust are meaningful with brutal force. i can already feel him in my senses controlling my body. he bends me over more leaning over me his hands in either side of my head as he ruins me making me weak for him.