ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱ

Saturday
race night
ultimate drive
   (10:30pm)

It was saturday night which meant race night at dineros empty stadium

It was saturday night which meant race night at dineros empty stadium. the ultimate drive before everyone went home after summer. tonight was going to be a movie like it was every night racing night happened but this racing night in particular was one for the books.

getting dressed into a mini leather skirt and a corset top that had her breast sitting up perfectly. she put on black leather boots that went up to her knees. her hair was in braids that went down to her ass. completing her outfit she grabbed her shades sliding them upon her head over her braids.

looking into the mirror she glanced all over herself then smiled happy her outfit came out the way she had planned. from her peripheral vision she noticed her phone light up. giving her boobs a good squeeze she walked away from the mirror to go see about her phone.

aries
bitch i'm outside bring your ass please
read 10:35pm

picking up the leather purse from her bed she put a couple things inside and grabbed her keys heading downstairs towards the front door. she did a once over of her home then exited out and locking up.

"see if you didn't have mr. race car driver i'd try my chances" aries yelled out as she walked to the car.

she let out a genuine laugh opening the door sliding in. she did a slick smirk looking over at aries up and down then in the eyes "we could always try that threesome" she said sultry 
as she bit her bottom lip.

"oh bitch" aries let out a loud gasp then pushed her out of their face. "my codouchie just throbbed don't tempt me"

she busted out laughing buckling her seatbelt up as she got comfortable. "let's go aries"

aries side eyed her then put their own seatbelt on starting up the dodge challenger r/t as it roared to life. "let's drive then" aries smiled wickedly she did a spin then sped off on the way to the stadium for race night 'the ultimate drive'.

while hooking her phone up to the aux, aries acted like they was racing from having five stars on gta. she laughed as aries flicked off a near black convertible then hit a song on her playlist.