'²³

for him to be known as a tycoon, unbestknownst how he fucked was as my conqueror the way he took over my body evading my soul.

my short skimpy skirt was pushed up my hips as he slammed me onto his office desk on my stomach my tits hardened meeting the cold desk.

a sharp gasp left my throat as my tights were ripped and tightened around my wrist to my back.

"i—"

"shut up grace"

i hushed but let out heavy breaths listening to the surround sounds around me. i heard the clink of his belt as he unbuckled himself letting his dick free.

just the thought alone made me wet and i squirmed wanting to touch myself or just stuff him inside of me until i cried. i wanted—no, craved him badly.

i felt the fresh leather reach under my throat as he yanked back on the belt making me arch as my breast bounced from the movement.

"please" i begged him, swallowing thoroughly.

"you walk around like your this angel don't get me wrong you are my angel but not when you play in my pussy and walk around with it out" he grumbled.

pulling tighter on the belt my air supply was weakening making me even more hornier. something was seriously wrong with me to love this feeling and the rush i get from it that travels below my stomach.

"you're a brat grace so i'll show you how i treat brats" he gruffed out, the anger in his voice evident.

his free hand swung back then made impact with my cunt and i jolted forward squeezing my fingers into my palms. a short cry released from my lips before it was cut off as his hand came down once again.

"count" he demanded grumpily.

"t—two" i rasped out, my breaths going short already.

he continued over and over again until my pussy lips were puffy and throbbing, my moans to whines.

"count one more time for me grace" he heavily breathed out.

"t—twen-nty t—three" i whined on the edge of orgasm.

"you better fucking not" he gripped my ass warning me not to orgasm. "look at you leaking like only whores do"

i squirmed around once he started to run my juices over my ass, i needed him now.

pulling back on the belt he bent over a little putting his mouth near my ear as he bit down on my ear.

"twenty three"

"that's how long i watched you play with yourself and put this damn skimpy little skirt on that barely covers your ass with no panties especially"

he slipped two fingers inside which had me clenching and my stomach turning.

"twenty" thrust "fucking" thrust "three" thrust "minutes"

"i'm gonna cum" i whined to him as he curved his fingers at the end of his raging fit.

"no the fuck your not" he grumbled at me, his eyebrows furrowed face hardened. i could feel the heat radiating off of him.

pulling his fingers out he licked his fingers while kicking my feet wider he bent me back over the edge of his dick causing a shiver to run through me even though my surroundings felt hot and steamy.

"your gonna be my toy now and i'm gonna use you, no cumming as your punishment"

"b—" he cut me off once again "wanna make it for the rest of the week" he questioned me.