ᶜᵃᵗ ⁿ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵉ

bursting into the family friendly bathroom she locked it quickly behind her as her pending orgasm caused jitters to flow through her.

she couldn't believe she even had agreed to let him put a vibrator up her cunt. the spell he had on her was unrealistic but everytime she saw him she knew even her body knew what she wanted.

she knew she'd get into trouble if she came but she couldn't help it, it was taking over her senses making it hard for her to control. she covered her mouth while looking into the mirror until that last wave swept through her causing her legs to shake and liquids to spur from her inner thighs. her eyes closed as she felt her orgasm letting it take over her body completely.

as she began to clean up as quickly as she could two knocks tapped against the door.

"i'll be out in a minute" her soft but raspy voice called out.

she worked quicker and began to run some water to wipe off her legs.

suddenly the locks switched and she threw the napkins away from her quickly as if she wasn't the one who had used them.

looking at the door at the speed of a heart beat paste she recognized that familiar face behind the mask.

her husband.

he wore a black three set suit, was crisp so efficient. his mask only blocked around his eyes and right above his lips that she could tell every detail about just in her sleep alone.

"baby" she mumbled.

"hi, little wife what a nice night isn't it" he smiled but nothing was nice about were the night was heading.

"i-"

"now before you finish little wife i wouldn't dare lie if i were you"

her cheeks filled heavy crimson and she pulled at her dress that was short just right to the middle of her thighs, a low v cut with flowers all over her dress.

they were out at a business brunch and he decided it was just the right time to tease and toy with her.

he looked her up and down examining slowly.

slowly walking upon her he tilted her chin upward to make eye contact. "you wouldn't have happened to maybe i don't know cum without asking" he questioned her

she shook her head no which caused a short light chuckle to come upon him. she bit her lip as he gripped her face rougher but not in a way to hurt her.

he stepped forwards until her back hit the sink. moving closer and leaning down to be level headed with her ear he spoke up words she knew she would hear.

"you fucked up princess"

he smiles while taking a hand trailing between her thighs higher and higher.

he found the evidence and she realized suddenly moving her hands to stop his uproaring antagonizing, but he was quicker as always.

he hummed at her lack of.

"i don't like brats or liars princess cause then i have to be rough" saying the last word he pushed his hips forward into hers.

her face frowned up a of bit disappoint shown.

"cairo please"

"oh my then she calls me by my first name but she's the one in trouble here" the dark humours tone flakes out.

"you only had two more minutes and you just couldn't hold on"

he grilled her until her pouty face came about.