ˡⁱᵐᵇᵒ

the kisses were slow and calculated, smooth each kiss that was laid upon my skin felt like a spark to the system. he looked upward after laying another kiss, align our eyes met.

i stared back into the deep dark pools of his eyes that held so much love and care but to me it was a numb pit. i cared too early and he cared too late, this was a goodbye.

i touched his chin and cheek with the palm of my hand brining his face in. i memorized his face for years but now i would be storing it away after today. continuing touching his face i brushed his bottom lip with my thumb before pulling his face up to me and we kissed a deep breathtaking kiss that was filled with so many different emotions for the both of us, im sure. i believe.

i felt his fingers stroking my sides in circles before he gripped the hem of my panties and began dragging them down my hips and thighs when i lifted up for him never breaking the kiss. he was gentle and soft, caring something i never got once in the middle years, yet he showed it now as if he knew too.

my eyes started burning but i didn't let anything dropped, forcing them back inside and locking them up until i could break down on my own. i brought my mind back to the task at hand but it was hard the gentleness making me remember the first year beginnings and i could hear the sweet memories and that melody of a laugh of his in my head swirling around. i smiled a faint smile caressing his chin.

once he slid my panties off i laid back as i watched his strip off his briefs, he was already hard. my eyes trailed everywhere starting from his length then going uphill. his build and height was something that was just a plus i used to love his personality and traits the most. i got lost on his body when i looked to his shoulders where straight marks laid homeage i used to kiss them when he slept and trail them with my fingers he had came along way and i use to always want him to know that i admired him and i was proud so i showed loved through one of my many ways—physical touch.

too much was happening to me all at once it was making me confused. his touch brought me back to reality when he sucked at my neck while stroking the nape of my neck. i hummed a light moan. his free hand moved low past my tummy until he touched my clit he rubbed achingly slow.

"go faster" my words didn't sound of my own, i never was one to beg. "no" his simplicity was unnerving. i didn't want more time i wanted the quickness and hard thrusts—the no mind consuming stuff.

he was taking his time something i couldn't handle. he slowly pushed a finger inside my pussy then took it out licking his finger humming to himself. i watched his facial reaction following his movements intently. he redid the action this time adding another pushing deeper a desperate moan left my lips "please" i begged quietly. his thumb rubbed over my clit and my head fell back i could feel myself clinching just off his fingers. he picked up his pace for a little as he attempted pushing three fingers in that's when i nearly choked on air it was different and his thumb adding more sensation on my clit.

i was on edge grinding down on his fingers aiding him in pushing me over the edge. he leaned over me kissing at my lips letting the three words fall from his mouth in between our kisses. "i love you" it was a strange feeling in my chest as he released those words.

my face scrunched and i turned from his kisses as i came on his fingers.

his eyes lingered on my face, noticing the hardcore stare i got heated in the face and focused my eyes somewhere else. a smile arose on his features from what i could notice out the corner of my sight. i lifted up a little so he could place a pillow under my back and then he began again kissing down my thighs until his face aligned with my pussy he kissed all over her as i squirmed. he rubbed my clit while making love to my pussy, many of my moans came back to back creating a sound flow to his ears, i could tell from the way he gripped me and stuck his tongue as deep as he could get.