ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱⁱ

Saturday
race night
ultimate drive
(12:31am)

soon as he hit his clutch and then shifted he drifted the car driving backwards still only behind the silver racer by an inch he shifted his clutch again swinging the car into a 360 turn making it shoot fierce matching up to the racer again speedi...

soon as he hit his clutch and then shifted he drifted the car driving backwards still only behind the silver racer by an inch he shifted his clutch again swinging the car into a 360 turn making it shoot fierce matching up to the racer again speeding off in front of him.

she felt her heart start to regulate as her hearing came back on and she let out a small breath.

"oh bitch mr.race car driver that guy" aries dramatized as she let out a breathy chuckle.

a few people cheered as they watched the come back and it was amazing as the cars neared silver was again head to head with him. she rolled her eyes at the silver racer he's always been a bitter competitor.

she focused back on her racer crossing her arms staring intently at the screen as they got closer to the bridge.

with them to in the lead and getting very slow to the finish line the silver racer hit his button first making him speed off as if he was going to win but he pushed too soon. she did a light smirk shaking her head at his mistake.

suddenly a few moments later a off white car sped past him winning the ultimate drive.

the crowd began to go crazy as smoke billowed into the air. aries screamed as if it was their man to which she pushed them.

"hating bitch" aries mumbled holding their arm.

"yeah right, let's go" she told aries slipping her shades over her face heading in the direction to the garage.

as they entered the garage she heard arguing. even though coming closer majority of the arguing onto coming from one individual.

"i'll beat you next year pretty boy" the silver racer bitterly spoke.

he lightly chuckled as he took off his helmet bored with the silver racer antics. "i hear you"

"yeah whatever i could've won, your always in the way"

unzipping and taking off the jacket he was wearing his abs show through his t shirt as he crossed his arms over his chest. she stared him up and down seeing his muscles flex she felt a pulse in her panties.

"are you done yet" he replied over the whole conversation he wasn't one to argue with.

"i guess but maybe i'll take 5k and yo girl home next time" the silver racer smirked as if it was the smartest thing to say.

she shook her head as aries mumbled a "oh lord, here we go again"

he looked at the silver racer with a tilt head and a smile on his face. "say it again"

and like a dummy the silver racer began to repeat the words pushing his buttons ever more.

"i said maybe i'll take—"