ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱ

eve .
¹¹:¹¹ ᵖᵐ

"why aren't you talking to me" she poutly asked him while gripping his chin in her small hands. "that's what you said you'd do"

"while you in me, fucking me, pleasing me"

"fuck" he groaned out.

"talk to me baby please" she begged him conningly. she pushed up on her feet lifting her hips up until her cunt was to the tip of his dick and then she plopped down hitting his pelvis making herself gasp out as he moaned.

"fuck do it again" he gruffed out to her.

she sat all the way down on it before she gripped his face once more. "you do it"

"let up eve" he groaned as she clenched around him. he gripped her ass in his hands trying to lift her up but he was in bliss.

"fuck me" she whispered in his ear between each kiss.

she grabbed one of his hands putting it around her neck while she got on her feet again feeling a strong euphoric feeling rush to her stomach.

he started to lift his hips jabbing up into her hitting her g spot. her head dropped onto his shoulder as he repeatedly jabbed at the spot.

"awn shit" she leaned over biting down hard onto his shoulder making him groan deeply as she felt the vibration from it.

she started to fuck him back meeting him in the middle going thrust for thrust.

the sounds echoed around both of them as their own sounds intertwined.

his head dipped as he licked over her nipples messing up her rhythm. he started to drill up hitting her spot as arrays of her moans and gasps got louder.

he gripped her neck tighter. "unh unh look at me, come on look at me eve"

she lifted her head up looking at him as her nails dig into his back and her face frowned up.

"you feel so good, please don't stop" she moaned softly to him.

getting a rhythm back she met him at his pace as her stomach started to feel as if butterflies were flying around.

"i'm not gonna stop, i got you" he talked to her.

she stopped moving sitting down onto his lap all the way letting him fuck up into her.

"can i kiss you" he asked her.

she shook her head no then gasped when he hit her spot in a way she felt him much deeper.

"try again"

instead of answering she shakily gripped his face kissing his lips that happened to be as smooth as she imagined. she moaned into the kiss as he fucked her while gripping her ass moaning back into her mouth as well.

"ugh i'm gonna cum" she gasped out.

instead of cowering into submission on the brink she lifted up while taking a hold to his neck then dropped down and repeated the actions until she was just right there in the edge.

"i can feel you twitching cum in me" she told him. staring into her eyes, he let out a rare moan he never had before and his hips bucked up filling up her insides. she fully sat down onto him and came herself still rotating her hips getting the full effect.

he let out a breathe as he rubbed her ass still.

"let's go again" she mumbled while taking him out of her. eve rubbed her hand up and down his dick as she turned around facing the opposite direction then sat onto her previous thirst.