ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ

waking up on a hard chest she noticed he'd return home. his hands were placed on the curve of her ass as she had one leg up to his waist. she observed the sleeping man who quickly gained a place in her heart. he was indeed precious to her. she remembered the day they kept sharing glances at the market until he bumped into something making her giggle.

now they were nine months in with one another and it felt like they'd known each other much longer. time really had no limits on love.

she scanned over his face his full lips so beautiful to her. she counted over his beauty marks like she done each time before. moving a hand to his chin she scratched his beard lightly.

moving out of his hold as quickly and quietly as possible she went into the ensuit bathroom to use the toilet. once she flushed she got up and washed her hands real good. she washed her face simple for now and brushed her teeth.

she was surprised he didn't get up yet trailing behind her like a lost puppy which he did all the time whenever he noticed she left the bed.

she left back out making her way back to the bed. she had her silk bonnet on knowing he probably put it on for her whenever he got home. she always somehow forgot sometimes. she crawled back into the bed admiring the man.

he was sprawled out in the bed but he looked so peaceful. he had a little tummy gut but you could also tell he worked out as well. he had a simple gold dainty chain that he never took off.

she told him how she loved it once so he got an ankle made for her similar to his with an heart connected that dangled if her legs were up in the air.

every spec and feature on him she noticed down to his morning wood that pushed against his boxers.

she bit her lip feeling a throb in her panties.

moving closer she kissed his body going down causing him to stir in his sleep. his eyes fluttered as they wandered down to the cause of small delicate pecks of kisses he felt.

"what are you doing" he groggily asked her.

"shh" she uttered to him continuing on her journey. he only slept in his boxers so she slipped them down a little for better access.

putting a simple kiss on his tip he sat up on his elbow watching her closely. she looked up at him as she swirled her tongue licking up the precum that began to ooze out. she spit on his dick and started to jerk him off as he muttered a fuck under his breath.

"i missed you" she quietly spoke.

"shit i missed you more beautiful" he breathily spoke to her.

putting her mouth over his tip she started to put him deeper as much as she could before she gagged. his head went back hanging over his shoulders for a moment.

"you're so pretty" he told her.

she pulled her mouth off of him but continued to jerk him off as she went up for a kiss. soon as she came close to his face he gripped her by her neck shoving his tongue inside.

"fuck" he muttered as she started to pick up her pace. "come on baby just ride me hm"

as good as that sounded she was on a mission at the moment so that would have to wait.

she went to go back down as he pulled her bonnet off putting it onto the nightstand. he gripped her braids that flowed down to her ass she just got done and clutched them into his fist as he started to pump his dick up into her mouth. "awn fuck so good"

he felt himself becoming more closer with the vibrations added of her moaning around. he tried to get her to move but she wasn't having that.

moving his hands she pulled them off of her as she felt him go rigid in her mouth letting her know he was about to cum she kept going as she hummed trying to fit more than just half of him into her mouth.