Russia x America

Heyyy, I'm alive! Anyways request by: Dangoheart hope you like it and sorry for the long wait, I didn't have time to write.

Genders:

Russia: male (he/him)
America: male (he/him)
__________

Oneshot name:

Camping trip turned to confession
__________

America and Russia were going to go camping together, what could go wrong? Well, apparently a lot.

"America, could you make a small campfire?" Russia asked and America nodded immediately.

"Yes, yes of course!" America said cheerfully and Russia nodded a bit as he left to go get their tent.

A few minutes later Russia came back to a huge fire, his eyes widening in shock for a moment before he immediately glared at the American trying to calm down the fire.

"What the fuck did you even do!?" Russia screeched as he started to take out the fire.

"I said make a small fire, not try and burn down the damn forest, idiot!" Russia yelled at the American who had managed to make an intense fire and almost caused a forest fire instead somehow.

"Well in my defence I wasn't trying to!" America snapped back and huffed.

"Ugh... why did I even want to go with you here again?" Russia grumbled as he rubbed his eyes with his hands, America just shurgged.

"I don't know, it was your idea sooo... honestly don't know what you expected from me, I'm not exactly someone good outdoors." America said as he sat on the grass, meanwhile Russia glared at him before speaking again.

"Oh, my apologies for thinking you aren't stupid enough to almost cause a forest fire!" Russia snapped again and America sighed.

"Well sorry. I guess... but anyways! Now what?"

"We set up the tent, or well I'll set it up because I don't trust you."

"Oh whatever..."

__________

Time skip
__________

"Are you done yet?" America whined as Russia finally finished setting up a tent.

"Yes, now shut up." Russia replied blankly.

"Hmph... you're no fun, Russia. Why am I even friends with you again?"

"Good question, but I don't know the answer.. better question is why am I friends with you? You can't even make a normal campfire without almost burning down a whole forest." Russia shot back and America frowned.

"Well I-... don't know how to respond to that." America huffed as Russia chuckled.

"And here I thought you never shut up, I'm surprised you of all people don't know what to say." Russia said with an amused smirk, America on the other hand glared at the taller country.

"Oh shut up!" America yelled back.

"Hah, make me." Russia challenged and America suddenly pounced on him making the Russian yelp in surprise and fall down.

"You idiot-!" Russia snapped as he glared at the shorter country on top of him who glared back.

"I'm not an idiot! You take that back!"

"No!"

"Then I'm not getting off you."

"Wha-!? You can't be serious!"