Russia x America

Not a request. These two live in my head rent free smh.

Genders:

Russia: male (he/him)
America: male (he/him)

High school AU
__________

Oneshot name:

Shut The Fuck Up
__________

America was not having a good day today, rather the opposite actually, a horrible day. He got into a fight with his father over his grade and had stormed off after his dear old father decided to slap him for "being a brat" as he put it.

"Fucking asshole..." The American said as he angrily made his way to a park where he could cool off.

You see, not many countries knew of this park so the chance of someone being there was low, which for America was the perfect thing right about now.

"I can't believe him!! Yelling at me over- over a fucking grade!? But noooo, I'm the one acting childish, sure!" He yelled out in frustration as he got to the park and proceeded to walk in circles yelling out curses and insults directed at his father.

Little did he know, a certain country was watching him rather amused by the sight he was witnessing.

America was known as a rather rebellious person but also as a person that would joke around a lot and never really get angry, so seeing him this frustrated was rather a sight to behold.

If the Russian knew anything it was that the American wasn't easy to piss off, trust him he tried. Key word tried, many times actually, but it never seemed to work as America would always brush off any insult he threw his way.

Russia didn't really..mean any of those insults to be quite honest, he just wanted to get a reaction out of America yet it didn't work, ever.

So Russia was rather amused seeing somehow someone had managed to do what he had been trying for months.

Getting up from the bench he was sitting on he made his way to the still cursing American who hadn't noticed him yet.

Rather impressive to not notice him considering he was tall as a fucking tree..not literally but you know.

Leaning on a tree behind America, Russia decided to finally speak up.

"Well well, what's got you so pissed off?" The Russian asked startling the American who stopped in his tracks and turned around quickly with a hand over his heart.

"What the fuck man?! You- you don't just sneak up on people like that!" America screamed out at the chuckling Russian.

"Oh, my bad I thought you would've seen me by now. Not exactly my fault you seem to be blind, is that why you wear those sunglasses?" Russia said with a small smirk as America got even more pissed.

"Oh, yeah! So fucking funny! Good job, did your father come up with that one or was it an original 'insult'?" America said adding quoteation marks to 'insult' "Since both of you can't seem to get off my ass!" He finished off.

"Not really, I'm pretty sure my father has more important things to worry about than you and your little family." Russia replied a little annoyed now.

"Yeah right! All you ever do is insult me you damn Russian, and your father is basically the fucking same with my father. Is it like a damn family tradition of some shit?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course it is." Russia smiled innocently at the fuming America.

"Of course it is.." he mumbled out before flopping on the ground.