Russia x America

Again, these two live rent free in my head haHA-

Genders:

Russia: male (he/him)
America: male (he/him)
__________

Oneshot name:

Flirts gone wrong??
__________

To say Russia was easily flustered would be an understatement, that man could not handle flirting almost at all and having a flirty American as his roommate didn't help.

See America was one confident and flirty bastard in Russia's eyes, that man could not seem to leave the Russian alone.

The American loved messing with him and getting him all red in the face, well more than his face already was at least with his red part of the flag.

The two were kinda forced to move in together by United Nations who was sick and tired of them constantly fighting so he kinda forced them to move in together and get along.

Russia never understood how United Nations thought that was a good idea, what if they ended up murdering each other? I mean luckily for him the two started getting along after a while and didn't fight nearly as much if at all anymore but that was a stupid idea in the Russian's eyes.

I mean seriously, who makes two people who seem to hate eachother's guts move in together-

"Heyy."

Russia's train of random thoughts were broken short by the voice he was used to by now, and by the looks of it the owner of the voice was in a happy mood. Which made Russia internally groan knowing full well where this was going.

"Are you ignoring me?" America asked in an annoyed voice which Russia just ignored and tried to act like he was busy on his phone.

"Hmph.." America huffed before climbing over the couch to sit next to Russia.

"Why do you always insist on climbing over it? You can't just walk over and sit like a normal person?" Russia asked after feeling the American sit next to him, not bothering to look from his phone.

"Oh! So now you can speak?" America asked sarcastically rolling his eyes, not that the Russian could see though considering he had his stupid sunglasses on, then he continued when he got no response. "Well, maybe I just like climbing over it."

"That's stupid, what are you, a kid?" Russia asked, again, not bothering to look from his phone as he mindlessly scrolled through Instagram.

"I'm not a kid, it's just- ugh..whatever." America grumbled annoyed by the fact the Russian called him a kid and by the fact he wasn't even paying full attention to him.

'Maybe he'll leave me alone if I keep this up, I don't feel like dealing with this right now.' Russia thought to himself, praying America wouldn't try anything and would just shut up, but of course after a few minutes the American spoke up again.

"You know, I don't like being ignored like this, Russia."

This kinda got the Russian's attention as the American usually used a nickname or even pet names these days when referring to him but he tried to brush it off like it didn't surprise him at all.

"Mhm." Russia just hummed back, enjoying being the one to mess with the shorter country for once.

"...I see how it is." America said in a bland tone, this got the Russian feeling a bit nervous.

'Did I upset him? Surely not..ugh, why do I even care if I did. He's just an annoying prick...well..a prick I like but- ugh whatever.' Russia thought shaking his head lightly, when he suddenly felt the American get up.