Germany x Poland

Request kinda by my sister, she wanted me write a GerPol oneshot and I have an idea I wanna turn into a comic so here we go! There's a lot before anything between those two happens tho so yeah.

France uses she and he pronouns in this so I'll be switching between them when referring to her.

Germany has wings.

Genders:

Poland: male (he/him)
Germany: male (he/him)
Russia: male (he/him)

Warnings: yelling, arguments and a panic attack.
__________

Oneshot name:

I'm...not him..
__________

Germany was nervous, today was gonna be his first day at one of these country meetings and he wasn't exactly happy about it.

Most countries seemed to either heavily dislike or even hate the German because of his "father". He rolled his eyes at his thoughts, God how much Germany hated calling that monster his father, he was anything but a father to him.

Taking a deep breath Germany slowly made his way to the meeting room carefully trying to figure out where it even was, but after a while he figured he'd just suck it up and ask. Thankfully a country he knew that didn't seem to really hate or even dislike him was making his way and passed the German.

"Hey!" Germany yelled out after the country who shuddered in surprise before turning around with a glare that was quickly dropped after realizing who it was.

"Ah. Germany, hello. Do you need anything?" The taller country asked, Germany was honestly a bit intimidated by the country's height but ignored it, he wasn't that much taller than him.

"Uhm..yeah, Russia. Do you know where the meeting room is..?" Germany quietly asked avoiding eye contact.

"Da, I do, come on follow me." Russia gestured for the other man to follow him and he did.

As the two made their way to the meeting room in silence, Russia suddenly spoke up surprising Germany.

"By the way, don't be surprised if everyone looks at you weirdly they do that to me too because of my father and I'm sure they'll do it you as well because of yours." Russia spoke coldly.

"O-Oh...uh, thank you for the heads up...?" Germany stated unsure, his thank you coming out more as a question making the Russian laugh slightly.

"Alright, we're here. Enjoy this boring ass meeting, I guess." Russia said shrugging his shoulders as he opened the door.

"Oh..you too.."

As soon as Russia entered with Germany right behind him most countries seemed to pay attention to them. Some seeming worried by the fact the two entered together others not really caring and resumed what they were doing.

As Germany took a seat at the area with his name on it he couldn't help but feel anxious, Russia was definitely right a lot of countries were in fact staring at him, but as the meeting started everyone seemed to look away and pay attention to the unions as they spoke to get others attention.

As the meeting went on Germany got increasingly bored, Russia was in fact again correct this was a boring meeting, however suddenly the German felt tense like someone was watching him but as he looked around he couldn't see who it was so he brushed it off as just being paranoid.

As the meeting came to an end and everyone started to leave Russia made his way to Germany making him stop and turn to him, his head tilting ever so slightly in curiosity.

"Yes, Russia?" Germany asked, smiling at the taller country.

"Wanna go get some coffee together?" Russia asked suddenly making the German have an internal pansexual panic thinking the Russian had just asked him out which Russia noticed.