𝟏𝟖. 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍

"We'll not let him know that I regained my memories. He doesn't deserve to know." My sobs were suppressed by now, so were my emotions.

"What are you planning to do ?" Unnie asked while stroking my hair. 

"Let him live in the dark. I'll do whatever's needed to prove oppa (brother) innocent. And then finally divorce him. Even if it means to eradicate him. Regret is the greatest punishment unnie.

We shushed ourselves, hearing faint footsteps outside my room. I wiped my tears and put on some face cream in an attempt to hide my dried tears and swollen eyes. Unnie helped me to lie on my back again before she served me the soup which remained untouched till now. I faked a smile which always helped my eyes to turn normal after a crying session. 

The door of my room burst open and there he entered. His eyes were sweating and his face was all scrunched up. His eyes met mine and a smile made its way to his lips, rushing towards my figure, he handed the big brown bag to unnie before engulfing me in a hug. Kissing my forehead multiple times he mumbled some inaudible words. He signalled unnie and the others to leave the room. Giving unnie a nod I assured her to leave.

"H-how are you feeling Y/Nah ?" Taking a seat beside me. He stared deep in my eyes while holding my hands in his big ones. 

"Better." My voice cracked a bit trying to hide my emotions. 

"I was scared to death. I-I though I lost you." His head hung low as a few tears landed on my hands. Rising up from his seat he leaned closer to my face and placed his plump lips on my dried ones. And that was the moments when my tears betrayed me and flowed endlessly. I closed my eyes, feeling the emotions. Our tears made their way into our kiss as we parted. He chuckled and gave a kiss on my forehead. 

"W-why are you crying love ? Is it hurting ? Am sorry I didn't real-

"No no. It's just I was scared. And now that you're here it feels good. You didn't hurt me." Giving him a fake smile, I tried covering up for my tears caused by him. 

"Here. I brought you clothes. Change into something comfortable then we can leave. Do you by chance want to postpone the wedding ?" His eyes held a hint of hesitation. 

"Of course not. I'm well enough to attend my own wedding Lee." I chuckled trying to maintain my same old personality after the losing my memories. Can't let even a single doubt arise. 

"Let's leave then." He smiled and left the room giving me time to change back. 

"How fake can you be Lee !" Cursing him for the last time, I proceeded to get changed. 

My hands were fisted in Min-ho's rough ones as we walked through the exit. Dad and grandpa who were walking towards the gate halted their steps as soon we appeared before them. 

"Who was it dear ?" Dad pulled me in his embrace while kissing my forehead. 

"I-I don't know dad. Maybe my business rival." I whispered, reciprocating the hug. 

"We'll take care of it. You go and rest Y/N." Grandpa stroked my hair and patted me before turning towards Lee, while unnie pulled me towards our car. 

"When is the wedding Lee ?" I heard grandpa's barely audible voice, but since I heard it, I decided to clear things out to him myself. 

"It's tomorrow." He turned towards me with his usual concerned expression. Before he could protest I interrupted. 

"I'm ready for it. It's an important date and we can't postpone it right. Henceforth I don't want any changes related to it, including the theme I had agreed upon." My voice was a direct taunt to someone equal to invisible. Of course Yoona. 

"Whom are you trying to point out ?" Rolling her eyes like a frog her words again fell deaf to everyone's ears. 

"Let's leave now. She needs rest." 

Lee guided me to the car. Bidding goodbyes to all present there, he turned on the engine and drove off. My hands clutched onto my bag as I closed my eyes. The past few hours appeared before my eyes making me tear up again. Controlling those drops, I inhaled deeply before turning on the radio to distract my mind. Somewhere in my unconscious mind those memories were still playing, and I was well aware of it. 

:------------------------------------------------: