𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

Currently I was stuck at a glaring competition with In-yeop. God knows what problem this guy has with me, ever since the hospital incident he has been shooing me away from Y/N as if he is her overprotective brother and I'm her lovesick puppy. She is my fiancé  for heaven's sake. My hands were balled up in fists, it took all my self control to not punch this guy and end him right here. While we were busy in our eye fight, we heard the clicking of heels, causing our heads to turn towards that direction in sync. 

"Hey boys !" There came Yeji, looking as annoying as ever. Her whole existence was a threat to human kind. She annoyed the hell out of me, every time we met. 

"Hello. Sorry for making you guys wait." 

And finally I heard the honey like voice, I was yearning to hear amidst of these hooligans. Even though Y/N was i her casuals, she was still looking breathtaking. I wonder how did she manage to have such useless friends. Her smile alone was enough to make my heart skip a freaking beat. Moving towards her figure, I held her right hand and pulled her closer before placing a forehead kiss. Her cheeks were glowing red as she looked down. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Pulling her towards the car, I made her sit on the passenger seat. My passenger princess.

"You guys wanna jump in or stay standing here ?" I asked Yeji and In-yeop who were standing as if they had encountered a ghost.

"Right. Let's go." Yeji pulled In-yeop towards my car. Wait what-

"HEY ! Where's your car ?" 

"Oh it's gone for repairing and Yeji's car is being painted." In-yeop gave a mischievous smile before pulling Yeji at the back seat of my car. Fucking third wheels. 

"Come on Mean-hoe ! Don't keep us waiting." Yeji spoke while blowing at her nails. 

"Of course Lady Fardèllo." I smiled at her before starting the engine of my car. Y/N chuckled making Yeji snap her towards her.

"What did he say Y/N ? I know it's something not so good."

"Easy girl. You might break your neck. As much as I love imagining you with a broken neck, I also can't let you do that cause you're Y/N's bridesmaid." I replied with a smirk dancing on my lips. 

"Shut up !" 

"Alright alright. Stop bickering. Yeji what all do you have to buy ? In-yeop you too. Let's divide our choices and work accordingly. We don't have much time. Lee and oppa you both will take care of the whatever you guys want and me and unnie would do the same." Y/N instructed us, to which we all agreed. 

" Except the wedding clothes. Me and Y/N will buy that together." I announced before pulling my car at the entrance of the mall. 

"Let's go." 

"Wait. Who'll park the car ?" Yeji and her stupid questions. 

"Have you ever heard the term Valet Parking ? It goes the same for mine. Stupid." I mumbled the last words, but loud enough to be heard by Yeji. Giving me a glare she tangled her hands with Y/N like a couple and pulled her inside the mall. 

"Who does she think she is." 

"My girlfriend." In-yeop's sudden reply made me flinch. 

"Aish. Man you're a human, not a ghost. Behave like one." Rolling my eyes, I followed the girls with In-yeop. 

"Let's disperse now." Yeji stated. 

"Fine I'll go with In-yeop." 

"Lee you should respect oppa and call him hyung. He's elder than you." Y/N whisper yelled at me, still audible enough to be heard by the other two dorks.