𝟔. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

"Anyways leave- MIN HO WATCH OUT !!" I heard Y/N yelling as she dragged me back to reality, which in the blink of an eye hit me with the greatest force I'd ever experienced. The only sound of cracking and crashing before everything went dark. 

Dark.
Blank.
Screams.

:----------------------------:

I woke to the sound of beeps and whispers, to find out I was tied with tubes and many more machines. My eyes roamed all over, trying to get a sight of that one person I forever wished to see, before I left for my journey to hell. Obviously, heaven would be a luxury for me. 

There were a variety of fruits and bouquets on the round table just opposite to my bed.
Flowers ? Serisouly ! Bitch I haven't died yet. I was aware that it was a VIP room, by how spacious it was and how comfortable the bed I was lying in, was. My eyes stopped on that one person sitting on the couch, who's eyes fluttered open letting out a yawn.

"Min-ho's awake !" The yell of my one and only best friend Hyunjin echoed through my ears before I shot him a glare. 

"Can you see my situation. Your yells aren't helping at all." My face felt weak, my mouth barely movable and my eyes barely open. But that was not the point now. Where the hell was she ?

Crashed came in my grandfather, father and the Mins. There face scrunched up with tightness and I knew why.

"Oh Min-ho ! Son how are you ? Does it hurt somewhere ? Are you hungry ? Do you-" My grandpa threw questions at me like daggers at enemies. Nonetheless, this was my first ever serious accident. Every-time there was (until now), I would be fully equipped to face it. Today I wasn't.

"I'm fine Grandpa and everyone here. Where is Y/N ?" I knew my voice was not audible enough since Hyunjin bent down to hear me speak. 

"Y/N umm- dear. She is-

"Please tell me." 

"She is being operated. She has faced several injuries and that too serious ones. Her eyes aren't opening and her brain is the only organ co-operating with us. Because of your careless-rash driving she is this condition Lee. She is has got Traumatic Amnesia. During the accident she tried saving you instead herself, causing her head to hit the steering wheel, which is why her brain got triggered and she lost a period of her memories." Yeji's voice was filled with bitterness, making each and every nerve of my body feel guilty.

What if she doesn't' remember me ?
What if we become strangers ? 
What if she goes away from me ?
What if- 

"HYUNG !" Looking up to the owner of the voice, I saw Hyo-Seop with his unusual enraged face. 

"Please leave us for a moment. We need to talk." His voice didn't sound pleasing like how it used to be. Hyunjin looked at me, his eyes clearly manifesting doubt. I motioned him through a nod, to give us space, as he took the others and left the room. 

"I know that you think I don't like Y/N as much as I like Yoona. That maybe true as well. But whatever it is, she is still my sister. Any elder brother wouldn't want his sister to go through what she is facing, that too because of her beloved fiancé ? She-

"Wait a minute- I don't remember this 'so-concerned-elder-brother' of hers showing up when she used to get bullied in school, or her birthdays or her graduation ceremony. Leave these, I don't even remember your ugly face being present, the day she became a CEO--the greatest achievement oh her life. Oh yeah right, how could you ? You were busy partying in Yoona's birthday bash right ? Tsk. Cut the crap and tell me the reason of visit ! I don't really have time to handle your shit and even if I do, I disagree to waste it on your deformed ass." 

This shit showed up right after her accident with his fake acting and thinks I would trust his pretending words. Hyo-seop and Yoona, perfect example of Dumb and dumber. Anyone would easily detect his motive behind his visit just after Y/N's accident. 

"Who will get the money of her shares if she doesn't marry me ?" I asked before kicking his ass out of my room. Seeing his steps halt, I was sure why he came here. 

"W-what ?" He stuttered as he wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead. 

"The AC is on full blast my dear soon-to-be brother in-law, why are you sweating then ? That's what you wanted to ask right ? You thought I wouldn't identify the basis of your sudden visit ? You'll never change, will you ? That old, selfish and money minded personality of yours has become permanent I feel. Nonetheless, the money will be taken over by Y/N, I'll make sure of it. So- Just get the hell out of this hospital and don't show your face until the wedding." 

He glanced at me once, before walking out. Poor boy doesn't know me yet.