𝟏𝟓. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

"Why are you behaving like a teenager in love ?" Hyunjin asked while taking a sip from his caramel mocha. 

We were currently sitting in a café away from my house, playing safe. Hyunjin has been behaving weird since we arrives, asking me questions that are bouncing above my head. In fact, this meet up was also planned by him. Out of the blue.  

"What do you mean ?" 

" Y/N. You are marrying her for revenge hyung. How can you stay under the same roof before marriage, as if you both are a couple ? This is not how it was supposed to be." His face had a serious look, something really rare for Hwang Hyunjin. 

"Come on, she has lost her memories." I replied while scrolling through those reports which involved our relationship. 

"That doesn't justify your actions. What if she falls in love with you. Don't tell me you already gave up on your plan and have accepted the past. Don't tell me you have developed feelings for her." His words stroke hit deeper than expected. 

"I-I don't like her. I can never like her. It's just, that I got to make her and her family believe that I love her. I would make sure to give her the same medicine as her brother provided my sister. I'll deceive her by loving her and leave stranded, all alone, with a broken heart. Take every share of her part and set a benchmark in the history of Lee Industries. No plan of mine ever goes waste Hyunjin. Don't worry, I'll do whatever needed, to repay the deeds her brother did. After all, they share the same blood." My plan was simple. And Hyunjin was the only person who knew about it. Not in detail though, but now that he does, I know that I'm not alone in it. 

"But hyung-

"No more discussions on it. I need to leave. Today is our bachelor party. Make sure to be there on time." I paid the bill for both of us and left to my mansion. 

   "Lee ! You're back. Come on get ready, we need to dress up and reach the venue. It's already five." Y/N chirped with happiness and excitement. Somewhere it hit my guts, what if Hyunjin is right and I actually fell in love with her. Just imagining her face after she knows the truth is hurting me. 

"HEY ! What are you waiting for Lee ?" Y/N shook my body. I returned a smile and nodded my head before moving towards my room.

Entering my walk-in closet, I sat down on the couch. My hands gripped my hair, I was confused. Something didn't feel right. Shaking my head, I went back to get ready. Picking out a deep blue tuxedo, black pants, and Rolex watch from my collection I sprayed some hair serum to set my hair before moving out. Entering our shared bedroom, I looked up to see Y/N wrapped in a body con blood red dress, with a slit, exposing her white milky skin till her knees. Her hair was loose, covering her back. With minimal makeup and jewellery, she was all ready for today's party. Sitting on one of the couches, she was crouching down, struggling to put up with the belt of her heels. I made my way towards her bent figure and sat on my knees, to help her wear her heels. 

She giggled and patted my gelled hair. I would have bursted out on anyone else touching my hair, but since it was Y/N, I didn't have any problem. 

"Thank you." She mumbled after I stood up, completing her look. 

"Anytime donut." I softly smiled and kissed her forehead. Immediately regretting my action after coming in my senses. I pulled out from her with a jerk, making her flinch. This is wrong. I shouldn't behave so lovey-dovey with her. She is just a mortal foe of mine.
A revenge which is undone. 

"W-what happened Lee ?" She asked with her doe eyes making me go weak again. 

"Nothing. We are late yeah. Let's leave." I hurried out of the room without hearing her response. 

Soon we reached our venue. The whole ride was silent after that incident. Neither of us initiated any conversation. Not like any of us didn't want to, just we couldn't bring ourselves to initiate one. 

The entrance was decked up, just the way Y/N had wanted it to be. The whole decoration sector is handed over to Y/n. Both: for this party and our wedding. She squealed in happiness before rushing inside the club. I chuckled at her behaviour and followed her. 

There they were. Bone in meat. Yeji and In-yeop were already present there to welcome us. Y/N ran and hugged Yeji, before In-yeop handed her a gift and whispered something in her ears which made her glow with happiness as she kissed his cheeks. My hands fisted as jealousy took over me. Even though she was nothing other than an enemy, still she was going to be my wife. Who would tolerate his wife kissing some other male's cheeks. 

I paced towards them with long steps and pulled Y/n by her waist. Passing a glare to In-yeop, I took the gift from her hands. 

"Thanks for coming." I said with a forced smile. Something was odd. Yeji didn't bicker today, instead she gave me a disgusted look and pulled Y/N towards her. 

"Let me spend some time with my girl. She's always with you. Let's go Y/Nahh." She dragged Y/n towards the VIP section reserved only for girls. Maybe she is missing Y/N a bit too much. Shrugging it off, I went towards my other friends while In-yeop left towards the other direction as he saw some of his other friends.