Chapter 38

Okay so I am now soulmates with Liam. Looks like Tyler was right. "Great, he's never going to let me live that down." I mutter. But it feels like something that is the same but different with Joseph. "Yep, my life is now complicated." I sigh.

Hopeli are you the reason why I always had so much nervous energy?

Yes, that was me.

Why? That drove me nuts. I thought I was going nuts.

I'm sorry I was just trying to let you know I was here.

If you were trying to let me know you were there, why couldn't I see or hear you?

You must have had some sort of block.

My mother.

Let's not talk about her but yes, she is probably the cause. Hopeli growls low.

Let's go train somewhere.

That means you are going to have to talk to Joseph.

So?

Are you ready for that after bolting from his place like something was on your ass.?

I did not!

Did.

Fine maybe your right but yes we need to train.

Hopeli just laughs.

M: Do you have time to start training me?

J: Yes. Meet me at the Enchol's palace in an hour.

M: I'll be there.

I grab my gym bag, a change of clothes for after the workout, my workout clothes and my phone charger. You never know. I think. I decided to text Liam and let him know I was meeting Joseph at the palace to start training.

M: I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now, but I am letting you know I am going to the palace to start training with Joseph.

I don't know why but my heart is racing. I grab my bag and leave.

                                                                          ...

I grab my gym bag, a change of clothes for after the workout, my workout clothes and my phone charger. You never know. I think. I decided to text Liam and let him know I was meeting Joseph at the palace to start training.

M: I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now, but I am letting you know I am going to the palace to start training with Joseph.

I don't know why but my heart is racing. I grab my bag and leave.

....

"So what are you wanting to focus on today?"

"Teach me how to shift willingly."

"Okay. Don't be frustrated if you don't get it the first time."

"No promises."

"Close your eyes and relax."

"But."

"Yasmin this isn't going to work if you don't listen to me. So shut up, quit arguing and just do as your told." He barked out his voice gruff.

That shouldn't have been that damn sexy.

Focus. Hopeli says with a laugh.

"Close your eyes and relax. Focus on your breathing."