The Battle

When they all arrive at the Nie clan, Wei Ying see Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng is walking over to them, "how is Jin Ling?" Wei Ying asked.

"He doing fine. A-Li want you to come by to see A-Ling once this war is over Wuxian." Wei Ying is shock and surprise to hear Jin Zixuan calling him "Wuxian".

"Did I hear you right? Did you just call me "Wuxian" not "Wei Wuxian?" Wei Ying have on a grin. "Hey! Either you like it or not! It was A-Li and A-Cheng idea! Since you are A-Ling uncle too!" Jin Zixuan shouted with a bit of red blushes on his face.

"Okay okay, I was just messing with you. And of course that I will come by to see Jin Ling but...." Jiang Cheng know what Wei Ying want to said, "Don't worry Wuxian, Zixuan and A-Jie want you to come. Niang won't do anything to you, we will make sure that she stay away from you."

"Okay, thank you, Jiang Cheng, Jin Zixuan."

"Master, Chifeng Zun."

"Right. Sorry Jiang Cheng but we need to go see Chifeng Zun. Talk to you two later okay?" The two nodded their head, so all seven of them left to go talk to Nie Mingjue.

"Mingjue Xiong!" Lan Xichen shouted to get Nie Mingjue attention. Nie Mingjue excused himself from the other sect leader to go talk to Lan Xichen. "Xichen, what is it?" Nie Mingjue asked.

"Can we go somewhere private to talk?" Nie Mingjue nodded his head, he take them to his work place. "What is it that you want to talk to me about?" Nie Mingjue asked Lan a Xichen again.

Lan Xichen begin to tell Nie Mingjue what happen if he went to fight Wen Rouhan alone, what happen after he got hit by Wen Rouhan yin iron energy and then.... "Then Meng Yao will try to kill you."

"Meng Yao want to kill me but how and why?" Nie Mingjue asked.

Wei Ying then remember the day that he was at the Nie clan, "I remember Meng Yao coming out from your room, he tell Nie Xiong that he can no longer look after him. Something must have happen when the Wen attack your clan. When we reverse time, we didn't see what happen."

"Then Xichen, in what way does Meng Yao want to kill me?"

"I taught him how to play the Lan clan cleanse song. He enter into our clan and torn off a pieces of paper from an forbidden book. When I leave Meng Yao with you, he begin to play it differently, it make your temper even more worst. That is why you shouldn't go into Wen Rouhan palace."

"But if I don't go in there, who will?"

"Chifeng Zun, why don't you leave it to us?" Nie Mingjue looked at four new people he never met before, "is okay Chifeng Zun, you can trust them."

"Alright, then I will fight alongside other sect leader outside of the NeverNight."

After the talk they all walk back to where the meeting is at. "Master," Wei Ying stop walking, "What is it, Suibian?"

"Master, we were thinking, Chenqing, Bichen, Wangji and I will head over to NeverNight first. We all know that Meng Yao will be there as well and he will send a map to Master Xichen to let them know the way in."

"Somehow, that feel like a trap. If Chifeng Zun see the map and the way in, how come he still get captured by Wen Rouhan?" Everyone looked at Wei Ying.

"A-Xian, you mean...Meng Yao set this up for Mingjue Xiong?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Suibian, I want you all to wait until Meng Yao send the map to Xichen first. We will need to look at the map before heading into Wen Rouhan palace. If this is a trap, then we will know. Let's wait okay?" All four spiritual tools nodded their head.

Then they all head to Langya, that is where they camp out. Soon, the war has started. The sect have lost a lot of their disciple, some were injured and some got turn into corpse.

"Lan Zhan, can they be help?" Wei Ying asked as he remember what happen to all of the disciple that got turn into fierce corpse, "No, it will take a lot of our spiritual energy to help them."

About an hour or so Lan Xichen received a scroll from Meng Yao, "Wangji, A-Xian," Lan Xichen show the scroll to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "let's go see Chifeng Zun."

Suibian, Chenqing, Wangji and Bichen is also there, "this is the exact same map."

"Then which way did Chifeng Zun went, Master Xichen?" Asked Bichen.

"This way, from back of NeverNight." He pointed at the entrance at the back of NeverNight.

"Then we will, go in the same direction."

"Watch your surroundings okay everyone? If Chifeng Zun got captured then they are hiding somewhere."

"Don't worry master, since I am here, I can make us part of the darkness."

"Sent me a message back when you find something. I want to know if Meng Yao really set a trap for Chifeng Zun, okay?"

"I will master."

They all attack NeverNight without warning. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying fight side by side, it is the same for Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen since they have known each other since childhood.

Inside of Wen Rouhan palace

As Suibian, Chenqing, Bichen and Wangji walking through the darkness that Chenqing use to cover them up, they all begin hear voices, "When is he coming?"

"Are you sure this new guy is right?"

"Don't worry he will come, all we have to do is wait and then we will attack him?"

"So it was a trap after all," the other nodded their head to what Bichen just said. "Chenqing sent a message for Master, let him know what we just heard."

"Okay," Chenqing relay the message to his dark energy, once he is done he turn it into a dark small bird, "go on, go find my master Wei Wuxian, rely our messages to him." The black bird disappear from there, it went to rely the message for Wei Ying to hear.

Outside the battle is still raging on. As Wei Ying is fighting with all his might, a black bird appear in front of him. The bird landed on him and then, "Master."

"Lan Zhan is Chenqing voice."

"Come on! Let's go find Xiong Zhang and Chifeng Zun!" Wei Ying take the bird with him. Lan Zhan make way for the two of them so that they can go find Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue.

It didn't take long for Lan Zhan and Wei Ying to find Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue, "Xichen! Chifeng Zun!" The two turn to see Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is heading toward them.

"Wangji, A-Xian, what did they hear or see!?" Shouted Lan Xichen. When the two got close, Wei Ying hold out the bird in the middle, "Hear this."

"Master, Meng Yao did set up a trap for Chifeng Zun. There is Wen disciple on each side of the wall. They are waiting for Chifeng Zun to enter so that they can capture him."

Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen is shock, they couldn't believe that Meng Yao has set a trap for Nie Mingjue. Someone who took him in, put a roof over his head and give him warm food and this is how he repay Nie Mingjue back.