The War Begin....Again

After a long good rest until night fall, Wei Ying is waiting for Lan Zhan to return back from talking to his uncle, brother and father. He look at Suibian who is talking to Bichen while Chenqing is talking to Wangji.

"Do you think we should stop Nie Mingjue from going inside of Wen Rouhan den to fight by himself?" Chenqing asked Wangji. "We should talk to Zewu Jun about that, he need to know what will happen to Nie Mingjue once he fight Wen Rouhan by himself."

"Chenqing, Wangji, what are you two talking about?" The two look up to see Wei Ying is standing next to them, "Master didn't you know?" Wei Ying seat down between Chenqing and Wangji, "I don't know what?"

"Here, we will show you," Chenqing summon up a resentment energy, it went into a circle, and then a vision of Nie Mingjue is getting hit by Wen Rouhan Yin Iron energy.

Then Chenqing show Wei Ying where Lan Xichen is playing a cleansing song for Nie Mingjue, he even teach it to Jin Guangyao.

But then when it is just Jin Guangyao and Nie Mingjue, all of them noticed something is wrong, "Wait this isn't the same melody that Xichen have taught to Jin Guangyao."

"It is not A-Xian," Wei Ying and the spiritual tool look up ahead to see Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan is walking toward them.

"Something is different about this cleansing song....it is like he added a new note to it."

Soon they see Nie Mingjue went out of control, they even hear how Jin Guangyao added a new note to the song which make Nie Mingjue went Qi Deviation.

"This song....wait I know but how in the world did he get it. No one suppose to know where it is or how to open it....."

"Xiong zhang it is more like how did he get into cloud recesses without anyone or our protection shield going off."

"Let me see...."

Chenqing make the circle of resentment energy go away, they watch Lan Xichen walking back and forth in front of them, he is trying to think how Jin Guangyao know about their forbidden library and how he got in without the alarm going off.

Lan Xichen finally figure it out, "I know!" He turn to look at the group behind him, "how Zewu Jun?" Asked Suibian.

"When the Wen burn down half of Cloud Recesses, Jin Guangyao help out with rebuilding our clan. I gave him the structure to all of our clan building and that including the library."

"Then how did he get in without us knowing about it?" Lan Zhan.

"That will be my fault. I gave him our clan jade token , that is how he is able to go in and out of our clan without the alarm going off."

"Nice job Lan Xichen."

"Chenqing!" Wei Ying warned Chenqing. "Sorry master but is the truth, if he didn't give the library structure to Jin Guangyao then he would never know about it. If he didn't give Jin Guangyao the Jade token then he would never be able to enter into cloud Recesses."

"Chenqing is right A-Xian, it is my fault."

"Master Wangji, what did you and your brother talk to your father and uncle about?" Bichen asked. He want to change the subject since Chenqing blame all of this on Lan Xichen.

"Tomorrow, we are heading to the Nie clan."

"The Nie clan? Why?" Wei Ying asked. "That is where all of the sect will assemble. We need to come up with a plan to enter into Wen Rouhan den to fight him."

"Zewu Jun, why don't you leave that to me, Bichen, Chenqing and Suibian? We are spirit, we won't died, no one can hurt us. It is best to tell Chifeng Zun not to go in there, he will get hit by the Yin Iron that is in Wen Rouhan hand."

"Is that the reason why Mingjue Xiong temper is different?" Lan Xichen asked. "He doesn't tell you does he? Or Even Jin Guangyao doesn't tell you right?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Then let's plan this out before heading to the Nie clan," they all went inside to talk about how to attack Wen Rouhan with just Wangji, Bichen, Suibian and Chenqing.

The next day before Wei Ying left with the other, he held Lan Zhan back, "What's wrong Wei Ying?"

"Do you think is a good idea for me to show everyone the Yin Hufu again? I'm scare that Jin Guangshan will try to frame me again or even slander me again."

Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand in his, "Wei Ying listen: after what happen to you, I won't hesitated to stand up for you. I don't care what other people said about you, all you need to know is....I love Wei Wuxian. No matter what he has become....he will always be my Wei Ying....Wei Wuxian."

"Lan zhan...." Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying into his arm, " As Long As Your Hanguang Jun is right beside you, he won't let anything happen to you."

"Thank you Lan Zhan....my Hanguang Jun."

The two soon went to meet up with the other, "Master, will you be alright?" Suibian asked. "Mn. I got my golden core back so I should be fine," (just pretend that he got his golden core back okay. No questions please) Wei Ying patted Suibian head.

"Alright everyone we are heading to the Nie clan. We are all coming together to fight the Wen clan. We can't let the Wen Clan to take over our world, let's all win this war but also I want you all to be careful during this fight."

"Understand Qingheng Jun!"

Lan Xichen turn to look at his didi and Wei Ying, "you two stick together, I know that you did this before but make sure to not leave one another side okay?"

"We understand Xiong zhang," Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand in his, "We will always be by each other side."

"Mn." 'And so the war begin....again....but this time...no one will died.'
....................................................................................................................................
I know is short but this is all I have. This is what I want to write down....Thank you everyone!!!