Difference Scenario pt2

With the loud noise and the fighting, a rock move from behind them. They all look behind Wei Ying and Wen Chao, "Wuxian, don't turn around, don't move." Wei Ying listen to what Lan Xichan said.

A head pull up from the bottom of the water, they all watch as they see what it is. The head is like a snake while the body is like a turtle.

"Ge, this is call a Xuanwu it can't see us unless we don't move."

Entrance to the cave

"Is this where Master and Master Wangji is at?" Asked Chenqing. "Yes. They should be in here." Suibian turn to look at Wangji and Bichen, "Bichen, you and Chenqing stay out here while me and Wangji go find our master. We know that Wen Chao will try to block the entrance again. Can you take them down when Wen Chao and his man leave?"

"Okay but you two be careful in there?" Asked a worried Bichen.

"We will," when Suibian walk inside first Bichen look at Wangji, "Wangji, protect our master and Suibian for me and I will do the same out here."

"Don't worry, " Wangji look at Chenqing, "you two stay hidden alright, Chenqing?" Chenqing nodded his head.

"Hey Wangji! Are you coming or not?" Shouted a very angry Suibian. "I'm coming I'm coming, hold your horse."

Once Wangji caught up with Suibian, he said, "I don't even understand why Chenqing like you anyway."

"Well same with Bichen," the two glared at one another.

When the two is at the cliff they head, "Wen Zhuliu Help me!" Then a "ROAR"

"Let's wait here." Suibian nodded his head. The two went to hide in a place where Wen Chao won't see them.

Wei Ying push Wen Chao to the side as he dodge the Yao mouth. Everyone begin to attack the Yao, even the Wen disciple. Then Wen Chao think that they couldn't fight this Yao, so he decide to run away from there leaving the clan heir and their disciple there.

When Wei Ying see this he hold out his hand, 'come on come on come on,' he waited and waited and waited, 'Nothing, then Chenqing is right, the sword is not in there.' He went back to help fight the Yao.

Cliff

Suibian and Wangji see Wen Chao and his clan is climbing up by the rope. "Wangji look!" The two glance out from their hiding place, Wangji nodded his head, they keep on watching to see what Wen Chao will do next.

The two see Wen Chao telling his disciple to cut the rope. They see Wen Chao and his clan left the cave, the two came out from their hiding place, "Let's ties the rope," the two take out their rope and tie it to the wood pole.

Outside

When Wen Chao and his clan walk out of the cave they end up walking into a dark dark dark room. "Wen Chao Wen Chao, how dare you mess with my master? How dare you leave them in that cave? You and your people will dead in this place."

The dark room turn into a half circle and soon, there is a lot of screaming coming from inside the dark dome. After a minute or so the scream dead down, "just let the darkness take them. We need to go inside the cave to meet up with Suibian and Wangji."

"Okay," with a snap of his finger the dark dome energy become smaller, smaller, smaller and then it vanish into thin air. "Let's go!"

Cave

"Lan Zhan! Xichen! Head back to the cave entrance!"

"Everyone back to the cave entrance!" Shouted Lan Xichen. They soon all left from there since they can't kill this Yao in front of them. When they all arrive at the cave entrance they hear, "Master! Rope is coming down!"

Wei Ying see a rope or two rope falling in front of them. "Everyone take your time," one at a time they climb back up to the cliff. When they are all back on the cliff WeiYing and Lan Zhan went over to their spiritual tool.

"Suibian, Wangji," Wei Ying look around him, "Where is Chenqing?"

"Master Wei, I'm here!" They turn to see Chenqing walking toward them with Bichen following behind him, "Bichen, why are you with Chenqing but not with Wangji?" Asked Lan Zhan. "Master, Bichen and I decide to split up so that Bichen and Chenqing can take care of Wen Chao and his people while Suibian and I help you all to climb back up here." (Wangji)

They all walk out of the cave, "that's right, how is everyone doing back home Wangji?" Asked Lan Xichen as they all split up to walk back to their own clan. "Everyone is safe, the Nie clan is safe as well."

"At least none of our disciple is gone, our home is still standing and uncle is not hurt either."

"And you didn't disappear either Xiong zhang. I didn't even know where you went after our clan was under attack by the Wen clan."

"I didn't know where to go either. That's when I run into Jin-I mean is still Meng Yao now. I ran into Meng Yao, I guess that is where I begin to trust him and believe in him, now that I see who he is...I won't trust or believe in him anymore."

The Lan clan finally arrive back at their home, "A-Huan! A-Zhan!" The two walk up to their father, "Fuqin."

"Bichen, Wangji, we will head back to Jingshi first. Can you tell Lan Zhan that I am there?" Wei Ying tell the two spiritual this while still looking at Lan Zhan. "We will, master Wei."

"Suibian, Chenqing, let's go," all three left from there as they head toward Jingshi. Once they arrive in Jingshi, Wei Ying walk over to the bed, "I never want to do this again. Lan Zhan got hurt from saving me. I felt guilty, I couldn't do anything for him."

"Master."

"When I forged the Yin Hufu, I felt myself change from who I am, I even pushed Lan Zhan away because I don't want to taint him."

"Master, get some rest. We have many thing to do from tomorrow on."

"Mn." Wei Ying relaxes his body, he know that he will be safe since his two spiritual tool is right here....right next to him, 'I am safe.' With that last thought Wei Ying fell asleep with everything is off of his shoulder.