Second Time - Indoctrination

"A-Huan, A-Zhan, Wuxian, make sure you three and our disciple stay alive okay? We will come look for you once you send back a message for us. Let's us know where the cave is at okay?" The three nodded their head.

"Wangji, Wuxian, let's go," the two nodded their head, they turn to face bow to Qingheng Jun and Lan Qiren, "take care."

It didn't take long for the Lan clan to arrive at the Wen indoctrination, "I don't like coming back here. I won't cause trouble for you, Lan Zhan."

"Is okay Wei Ying."

"Let's go," as they walk toward where everyone is at, Lan Xichen can see why the Wen clan attack the other clan. 'I hope father, Shifu and Mingjue Xiong is alright.'

"Zewu Jun, I'm worry about the other."

"So am I Wuxian, so am I."

Wen Chao come down, he tell all of the sect disciples and heir to hand in their sword. He said that while they are here, they can't have their sword with them this is an order from his father.

Wen Chao doesn't know it but the sword that he is taken away is a fake. All of the sect already know about it. That is why they are giving up their sword.

When that is over they got put into their own room with two people in it. "I'm so glad is you, Lan Zhan."

"Who did you end up with then?" Lan Zhan asked while unpacking their thing. "I got put with Jiang Cheng. What about you?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan as he sat in front of him.

"I got put with one of the disciple from other clan." Then Lan Zhan remember something, "Since the Yin Hufu is with Chenqing, do you think the Yin iron sword is inside of the Xuanwu?"

"I am not sure. I will let you know if I am in there again."

Once again they are at the same place. Wen Chao once again call out the same people, "Jin Zixuan, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian."

'Damn you, Wen Chao, why do you keep on calling out the same people name?' "Lan Zhan."

"Is okay, Wei Ying." Lan Zhan look up at Wen Chao, "I wont do it."

"I won't do it either."

That left only Wei Ying, "I will do it." Everyone turn to look at Lan Xichen, he set up in front of them and begin to recite everything in the Wen clan scroll. "Xichen ge is so cool. He just like you, Lan Zhan, you both can remember everything from just reading what's inside a book or a scroll."

"Well, we were raised by our Shifu after all. He teach us all he can. You can remember thing as well, like how you recited the Lan clan rule instead of the Wen clan rule."

"True."

Lan Xichen walk back to stand in front of Lan Zhan, "Xichen that was awesome." Lan Xichen turn around with a grin on his face.

Attack On The Lan Clan

"Wangji! Go tell Qingheng Jun and Lan Qiren that their clan is under attack by the Wen clan!" Shouted Chenqing.

"I am on it!" Wangji left from there, leaving Chenqing to fight off the Wen disciple. Since Chenqing is stronger then them, he can take all of them down all at once.

"Qingheng Jun! Master Qiren!" Wangji run around the Lan clan trying to find the two brothers. That is until he found the two in the library, "Qingheng Jun! We are under attack!"

Nie clan

"Suibian go tell Chifeng Zun that the Wen clan is heading this way!" Shouted Bichen whose is on top of the tower.

"Okay!" Suibian left from there to go tell Nie Mingjue about the attack. "Chifeng Zun!" Suibian rush into the main room, he see Nie Mingjue in the main room, "The Wen is heading this way!"

"What?!"

"I am heading back to the gate. Please get your disciple ready to fight the Wen clan."

"I got it!" Suibian left from there, he went back to the front to help Wangji with the fight against the Wen clan disciple.

Cloud Recesse

As the battle in Cloud Recesse went on many of the Lan disciple got hurt. "Chenqing! Chenqing! Get out of my way!" Wangji slash Wen clan disciple here and there, he kick them out of the way to go find Chenqing.

Wangji end up seeing Chenqing and Qingheng Jun is fighting Wen Xu. What make Wangji spiritual energy flare up is when he see Chenqing getting kick by Wen Xu, "Chenqing!"

Wangji disappear from where he is at, he appear in front of Wen Xu. With a hard and fast movement, Wangji kicked Wen Xu in his stomach, this send Wen Xu to fly back very fast as he hit the tree trunk.

He flew toward where Wen Xu is at, he grabbed Wen Xu by his neck collar as he pull him up, "Don't you dare hurt my soulmate!" Wangji end up stabbing Wen xu with his sword.

"Chenqing are you alright?" Qingheng Jun asked as he help Chenqing up, "Yeah."

Wangji turn around to look at Chenqing, he can see how angry and fierce Wangji is, "Wangji."

Nie clan

The Wen clan broke through the gate that protected the Nie clan from outsider, Suibian and Bichen is doing their best to fight off the Wen disciple. Then come Nie Mingjue and his disciple.

Since it is just the Wen disciple, Nie Mingjue, Suibian, Bichen and the Nie disciple is able to take them all down easily.

Wen clan

While they are reading the writing in the scroll, one of the Wen disciple went up to Wen Chao. He tell Wen Chao about a cave that they just found, a cave with something inside of it.

"Change of plan....we are going on a night hunt."

Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, all three of them looked at one another, "Xiong zhang."

"Mn. When we have the chance then I will write back to Fuqin and Shifu. I will let them know where we are."

They left from there to go on a night hunt, this will take them back to the cave...the cave of "Slaughter Xuanwu"