~The cast of ONE PIECE look at each other's instagram and react to tiktoks~

"WE'RE THE CAST OF 'ONE PIECE' AND TODAY WE'LL BE REACTING TO YOUR TIKTOKS, STALKING EACH OTHER'S INSTAGRAM AND MORE

"WE'RE THE CAST OF 'ONE PIECE' AND TODAY WE'LL BE REACTING TO YOUR TIKTOKS, STALKING EACH OTHER'S INSTAGRAM AND MORE." Charithra said as Jacob burst out laughing. "This is the cast of 'One Piece'."  Charithra said as she sat next to Taz.

"Okay, first up... Taz's instagram." Iñaki said as he held onto an iPad. "Oh okay, so there's this reel of you kicking and we have some photos from the set. Oh, look at this here... hehehe." Iñaki laughed as he clicked on one of Taz's posts. "Ohhhh, the best miso dip I've ever tasted." Iñaki read as Charithra looked at herself in the photo, giggling as she moved closer to Iñaki breathing near his ear as she zoomed in on herself.

"Well, I'm very photogenic." Charithra announced as the cast zoomed in on the picture looking at a closed eyes Charithra who had been smiling at the camera. She felt a hand steady her seat as she was still leaning close to Iñaki. "That was not a lie at all, bro that miso dip was just..." Jacob pressed his fingers together and kissed them. "Chefs kiss, dude."

Leaning back into her seat Charithra rolled the sleeves of her jacket as she knew fans would go crazy over the bracelets on her wrist; one bracelet that had an anchor charm, a pirate skull charm, a tangerine charm, a three swords charm, a slingshot charm, a chef's hand charm and a princess crown charm. A bracelet that represented her love for the show.

The other bracelet was one white one with the yin and yang symbol, it was a bracelet made of string and Taz had a matching black one. "I still remember when you guys asked me to come and I was like 'eh, I've got... I've got something on that day.'" Mackenyu said laughing as Emily shrugged her shoulders looking at the camera. "Zoro was lost, guys."

"Oh, pikachu... Aw, Taz I'm so jealous." Charithra said as they looked at the post of Taz with someone dressed as pikachu. "Can I keep you?" Charithra read as she looked at the photo, smiling as she looked at the bright smile and happiness on Taz's face in the photo. "Alright, head to the comments Kiki." Iñaki did as instructed as the cast read all the comments of people wanting to be pikachu. "He's so boyfriend coded." Emily read as she turned around and looked at Taz. "He is, isn't he?" She said.

Iñaki scrolled down to a reel of Taz shirtless in his backyard practicing a jumping kick. "Okay, wow... Damn, baby. Like people aren't going to be zooming in on those six packs." Jacob said as he grabbed the iPad from Iñaki's hands. "I'll be zooming in on those six packs," He joked as he handed the iPad back to Iñaki.

Next, they looked at a photo of Peter and Taz at a rock-climbing room. "Alright, I guess I'll be the one to say it, but Peter is just like hot. Like damn." Jacob said and whistled. "Yeah, I mean, he's just— I remember the first time I met him I was speechless, like it took me a moment to collect myself." Iñaki said as Mackenyu nodded. "Peter is just that type of guy, he has an effect on everyone." Mackenyu said as Iñaki went onto Jacob's instagram page.

"Oh, the green screen." Iñaki turned the iPad around to show the camera as Charithra laughed remembering how the boys had tried to get her involved. "Oh, this was the day that I had that photoshoot and these two, Kiki and Jakey, tagged along with me."