05

WRAPPING A BANDAGE AROUND HER WRIST DELILAH ignored the knock on her suite door as she remembered of the revelations that she had been exposed to as she heard another knock on her door before the door handle rattled. "Come in." The archer said as she turned to see Zoro enter her room.

"Luffy said that you could help me with my wounds." Her eyes went to the bruised flesh on his knuckles as she noticed how he seemed to freeze realizing what she was wearing. The gown she was wearing was a beautiful orange one with white short sleeves and a light green corset on top which she wore like a belt as the skirt was light orange with flower patterns on the bottom.

Shifting under his gaze Delilah walked to her duffle bag before taking out her healing supplies. "Sit down." She told him as she took out a bandage and some alcohol before taking out some healing paste she had made.

She glanced at the swordsman watching as the orange shirt he was wearing tightened around his body a little as she noticed the black jacket, he was wearing traced the outlines of his muscles. Averting her gaze Delilah felt her cheeks heat up as she realized she had been staring at the green-haired swordsman.

"What'd you do? Steal Kaya's fortunes?" Zoro teased as Delilah chuckled at his words. "What'd you do? Start a fight that you couldn't win." She replied back as Zoro laughed at her words. "No need to get so defensive, princess." Her breath hitched at the nickname as she placed all her supplies on the bed and gestured for him to give her his hand.

Grabbing a small wet towel from the drawer Delilah started cleaning up the wound, making sure to get rid of any traces of blood as she gave the towel to Zoro. "Apply some pressure to the wound." She instructed as she grabbed a bottle of alcohol and the healing paste she had made.

"This is going to sting just a little." Zoro winced as the alcohol ran down his knuckles. As Delilah grabbed the cloth from Zoro's hand, she wiped the sides of alcohol sliding down his fingers before telling him that they needed to wait for it to dry before she applied the paste and put a bandage on his wound. She got to work packing up the alcohol and placing the wet rag on the drawer as she walked across the room to grab her mother's necklace that she had left in the bathroom.

Grabbing the necklace Delilah moved her hair to the side, over her right shoulder as she unclipped it and brought it around her neck. She heard footsteps as she locked eyes with Zoro in the mirror who was now leaning against the doorframe and watching her struggle to hook the necklace. Wordlessly Zoro entered the bathroom and stood behind her, grabbing the necklace from her fingers gently as he helped close it.

The swordsman's fingers brushed against the back of her neck as he clipped the necklace and looked at her through the mirror. Nothing was said as Delilah turned to face the swordsman who stood in his spot looking at her. The silence between them was overwhelming as a strand of Delilah's hair fell across her face.

Delilah watched as Zoro raised his hand and tucked the strand behind her ear, leaving his hand in the air as they heard a knock on the door. The two of them stayed in their places before Delilah moved to answer the door only to be stopped by the gentle touch of Zoro's hand on her wrist. "Don't" He whispered as she turned to face him.

Deciding to dismiss whoever had been at her door she walked back into the room with Zoro following her as she gestured for him to sit on her bed and grabbed the bottle of healing paste. The two of them were consumed in a comfortable silence as Delilah got to work. "You didn't do it on purpose?" Glancing at Zoro she looked at him confused as he chuckled. "Match with me." It was only then did she realize that the two of them were matching, both wearing a shade of orange as she let out a laugh.

"No, I would never have intended to intentionally match with you mosshead." The nickname slipped out of her lips as she watched Zoro try his hardest not to smile at her words. "It's alright, princess. We all know that you're secretly in love with me." Playfully rolling her eyes Delilah grabbed the bandage and started wrapping it around Zoro's knuckles before wrapping it between the place where his fingers and palm met.