09

INSTEAD OF KEEPING THE FORK IN HER HAIR DELILAH had replaced it with a ribbon as she held her bow in her hand. Her eyes stayed trained on the blue haired girl in front of her as she watched the girl lower her gun at the sight of her. "Naina?"

Shifting uncomfortably at the use of her first name Delilah lowered her bow and placed her arrow back in her quiver. "It's Delilah actually, I go by my middle name." The blue-haired girl looked at the five of them before looking back at the princess.

"So I see Nikhil was right, you were somewhere out there." Delilah felt tired of hearing the people talk about her brother... talk about a man she never knew. "I uh- Can we come in?" She asked the girl as Luffy took a step forward only to have the gun pointed at him. "Hey, I saw you earlier. I think you and I have something in common."

"I have a gun in my hands and you're all standing in front of it. What could we possibly have in common?" The blue-haired girl asked as Delilah felt herself get pulled away from the gun and behind a certain blonde and green-haired swordsman. "Let's start with Nami then, shall we? Seems like you know her very well."

"We just want some answers." Delilah told the blue-haired girl. "N-Nami is a thief with no conscience, and when there is no more to take, she leaves and doesn't take back. Now get off my property." Luffy stayed in his spot, standing his ground. "Nami is part of our crew, she's our friend."

"My sister doesn't have any friends. The sooner you realize that the better." The two of them were sisters, of course they were. "Sister? That makes sense. Both as beautiful as one another." Sanji said as Zoro spoke up. "Give it up."

"I can tell she really did a number on you guys. You're not special and I can't help you." Delilah stepped in front of Zoro and Sanji as she spoke to the blue-haired girl softly. "Listen, we really need your help getting Nami back. I know that she betrayed you, but we need more information and I swear we can help you, Sanji-" Delilah paused and gestured to the blonde. "He's a great cook, he's one of the best in the East Blue... he'll cook for you i-in exchange for some information, any information."

The blue haired girl considered her offer as she glanced at Sanji and then at Delilah. "He's the best cook in the East Blue, you've never tasted anything better in your life. Usopp's word." Usopp said as he reassured the blue-haired girl. "Ain't got much to cook with." Smiling Delilah bumped her fist against Luffy's. "Well then, you'd be surprised how much I can make with a very few ingredients. Come on, what do you say? Food for that information?"

"Fine, but I'm the one holding the gun so no funny business." The crew entered the small cabin as Sanji got to work. Rolling her sleeves up the princess helped Sanji as she followed his instructions as he used every opportunity, he could to flirt with her. She could tell he was pleased with himself seeing the way her cheeks would heat up and she would avoid looking at him.

The crew had found out the blue-haired girl's name was Nojiko as she had invited them inside but watched them with narrowed eyes only willing to trust Delilah's word as she watched the blonde and the princess cook. "So, how'd you meet these guys?" Nojiko asked her as Delilah washed her hands quickly and wiped them with the small hand towel sitting on the counter.

"I mean it is kind of unusual seeing a princess associating with pirates even if they are an unusual bunch themselves." Nojiko said as she looked at the four boys. "Here you go, madam." Sanji placed the bowl in front of Nojiko who grabbed the bowl hesitantly before taking a bite of the food.

Quickly the blue haired girl ate her food as Usopp spoke up with a smile on his face. "Told you, Sanji's the best chef in the East Blue." The blonde smiled as he looked at Usopp and then at Nojiko. "I had some help." Sanji said as Nojiko looked at the crew. "You know, this is the best thing I've ever tasted in my entire life."