~The cast of ONE PIECE Answer 50 of the Most Googled Questions | WIRED~

"WE'RE THE CAST OF 'ONE PIECE' AND TODAY WE HAVE TO ANSWER 50 OF THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SHOW" Iñaki said as he looked at Emily and Taz who were sitting on his right. "Wired we waiting for?" Taz laughed as Emily shook her head. "I had to do it, Emily."

"What is the 'One Piece'?" Iñaki asked, looking at the card in his hand. "It's supposed to be the greatest treasure in the world, and he left it all in one piece. But we don't know." Emily answered as she talked about it with Taz. "And maybe it's nothing!" Taz said, causing Mackenyu and Charithra to laugh as Jacob smiled. "My theory is that the one piece must be a taco. It only makes sense right?" Iñaki said as Emily looked at him with confusion on her face. "Why?- Does it only make sense?" She asked him.

"It's the greatest treasure in the world." Iñaki explained as Mackenyu opened the wooden box and took out another card, reading out the question as Charithra read it from next to him. "Why are they called the Straw Hat Pirates?"

"Luffy is our captain, he wears a straw hat, and we are the Straw Hat Pirates." Jacob answered as Charithra passed him the box. "What is the Straw Hat Pirates' ship?" Jacob read as Mackenyu spoke up. "When? At first, it is—" Mackenyu paused, creating some suspense. "At first, it's the Going Merry which..." Jacob paused, fiddling with the card. "And then..." Emily said. "The- The Thousand Sunny." All of them said together.

"What do all the Straw Hat Pirates do on the ship?" Iñaki read as he looked at the question before speaking up. "Okay, so I think on a normal day in the Going Merry... Luffy, he steals food from the kitchen." Emily realized what Iñaki was saying as she spoke up. "Oh, wait. Cute, this is totally not what I– I thought we were just gonna say like our jobs."

"Like what your job is." Jacob said as Emily patted Iñaki's shoulder. "But I love you diving into like what's his daily life?" As Iñaki repeated the question 'What's his daily life?'. "Wakes up at 9:30." Taz jokes. "I'm the captain of the ship." Iñaki said, laughing, causing all of them to laugh. "Nami is the navigator on the ship." Emily said as she looked at the camera.

"I look for the best spots on the ship to sleep, to take a nap. Right-hand man." Mackenyu said as Jacob laughed. "The first mate, right?" Charitha nodded as Mackenyu added. "Can do whatever I want." Jacob looked at the camera. "Usopp takes care of the ship."

"Delilah is the resident healer." Charithra said as Taz smiled. "And I'm the cook." Taz said as Charithra chuckled. "But no, seriously the everyday life of the Straw Hat Pirates... that approach was nice Kiki, I liked it." Charitha told Iñaki as Jacob read out another question. "How does Monkey D. Luffy's ability work?"

"I'm a rubber man! I just throw punches and it hits." Iñaki said as Charithra and Emily giggled at his words. "The stretchy kind of monster." Charithra joked as Mackenyu slid the box to Emily. "What is a Devil Fruit?" Emily read as Iñaki smiled at the question. "My character Luffy, he ate a fruit which is a Devil Fruit, and it gave him powers. There's a lot of different types of Devil Fruits. The one that Luffy ate is a Gum-Gum fruit which made him a rubber man. But the thing about Devil Fruits is that it makes that the sea turns its back against you so you cannot swim, and you sink immediately. So that's why they're Devil Fruits, I guess. It's like making a deal with the devil; you get powers, but you cannot swim!" Iñaki said as Charithra laughed at his dramatic expression.

"How does Roronoa Zoro fight with three swords?" Jacob read as Mackenyu answered. "One in his mouth." "Strong jaw." Taz cracked up as he made eye contact with Charithra who tried her best not to laugh but failed. "What does Nami's tattoo represent?" Jacob read.

"First one is Arlong, second one is the pinwheel and also the tangerine. So, it's a representation of her family and her home." Emily said. "Who is Gol D. Roger?" Jacob read. "He started everything." Mackenyu said as Jacob added to his answer. "He's the one who declared that the One Piece is out there and set everybody out on a mission to find it." Emily hummed in agreement. "Yeah, some people might really like him."