~The ONE PIECE Cast Reacts to Major Season One Moments | Netflix~

"SO, THEN THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE SEE IT" EMILY SAID as Iñaki gasped as the six of them watched the screen. "Oh, Morgan!" Emily said as they watched the fight scene with Alvida, Luffy and Koby. The cast watches as Alvida swings her weapon towards Luffy as the straw hat boy does a backflip and kicks one of Alvida's men away from him. "Whoo!"

"Ah!"

"Damn, Kiki, you are so cool." Iñaki smiled as he pointed his finger at the screen. "Yeah, look at that." Everyone cheered as they watched the bullet bounce back out of Luffy's body. "I love how everything's just come together perfectly." Charithra said as they watched Alvida glare at Luffy. "What kind of monster are you?" She asked Luffy as Charithra patted Iñaki's shoulder reassuringly. "The stretchy kind."

"The stretchy kind!" Mackenyu repeated as the cast smiled at the line. "I l-love how Luffy never allows someone to tell him who he is, it's really refreshing to see that on the big screen." Taz nodded at Charithra's words as he looked at Iñaki. "I think Kiki is like that too, like he's so self-aware and self-confident in who he is that it really grows on you."

They watched as Luffy stretched his arms and pulled at the ropes of the ship trying to navigate his way away from Alvida. "Yes." "Yo!" "Do some acrobats." Mackenyu said as Charithra snorted at his words. "Literally, Monkey D. Luffy"

The cast watched Iñaki's performance. "I love how he's just so chill the entire time." Iñaki shifted in his seat a little, remembering something. "Guys, I gotta say, shout out to Cameron Groep. Amazing, stunt double. He's great" Iñaki added.

Alvida turned her attention to Koby as she tried to attack him only to see her weapon press against Luffy's stretchy skull. "Whoa!" They watched as Luffy stretched out his fist towards the sea. "Gum gum!" Jacob cheered. "Oh, this is such a good shot."

"The camera moving around, that's crazy."

"Oh yo, she just goes flying." Jacob leaned closer to Iñaki, placing his hands on his shoulders. "And that is also called a one piece." Charithra stifled a laugh. "Yeah. That is also a one piece." The next scene came on as Nami appeared on the screen.

"And the bad bitch is one screen." Charithra said before she covered her mouth and looked at Iñaki. "No swearing in front of the children, I'm sorry." Iñaki huffed as he leaned back and looked at Charithra. "Nami is a bad bitch though." Immediately all the cast members looked at Iñaki as he swore. "We have corrupted this child."

Jacob gasped as Charithra held onto his arm pretending to sob. "We have failed this child, Jakey." Jacob placed his arm around her comforting her as Iñaki laughed. His laugh echoed throughout the room as Charithra broke apart from Jacob and pretended to wipe her imaginary tears away. "However, the show must go on my dear."

The scene played as they watched Nami on-screen. "Was that the first staff appearance for you?" Taz asked Emily as they watched the scene. "Yeah." They watched as Nami attacked both Marine's trying not to blow her cover.

"Yes, this was sick."

"Eff em'"

"This was sick"

"Whoa."

The cast were all excited to watch Nami on-screen as Emily spoke up. "Loved the way they did the staff extending" Emily paused before she continued explaining. "Because in the anime and manga it's a three part, so then this is the first time we see it."

"The first Luffy and Nami interaction." Charithra said as they watched Nami and Luffy walk down the hallway trying to find the map. "Oh." They watch as Axe-Hand Morgan appears in front of the duo. "I love this line." Emily tells Iñaki.