Part 18

• No Timeskip •
• Izuku's pov •

"What??" Momo asked.
I was shaking with both fear and anger, "just do it! HURRY!!" She immediately got to work, and within seconds she handed me a chainsaw.

"Thank you..." I said as I grabbed it and started it up.

"What're you going to do with it?" Denki asked worried.

"Not me, you," I handed him the running saw.

"Huh?!" What am I supposed to do with this!?!" He was frantic.

"You need to cut off my foot," I said rolling up my pant leg.

"W...WHAT!?! I CAN'T CUT OFF YOUR FOOT!?! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!" The three teens around me looked at me like I was a lunatic as I laid out my foot.

"NOW Denki! I can't use my quirk till you do!! It's either you cut off my foot or you let Eraserhead die! NOW!" He was scared, I knew, but I didn't have time to coddle and help him, Shota was going to die... my dad was going to die...

Denki, shaking like a leaf, closed his eyes swung down the chainsaw on my leg, right above the quirk canceler. I held my breath, clenched my teeth, and watched. Immediately after my foot was severed I felt my quirk course through my veins, and I sighed in both pain and relief.

I activated my quirk, my eyes changing to a bright gold, and spoke, directing my focus to my leg, "stop bleeding." I then said, "regenerate," and a new foot took place of the old one.

"How- how did you do that?.." Denki looked confused and scared, tears running down his face as he held the blood stained chainsaw in hands.

"Later Denki," I said as I took off to the middle of the USJ, I saw Shota lying there, unmoving,  I could barely see his face through the blood that covered it.

I turned to the beast, watched as it raised its hands, balling them ready to deliver a final blow.

I saw red.

I used my quirk on it. "Die." It immediately stopped its attack, then it fell backwards, lifting up a cloud of dirt as it hit the ground. I turned to Shota, "regenerate," I sighed in relief as his breathing returned to normal.

"No! No no no no NO! You're cheating! How could you beat my Nomu!?! He was built for All Might you cheater!!" I turned to see a blue haired man covered in hands. He was scratching his neck profusely, mumbling loudly about me being a cheater and ruining his plan, he suddenly turned to what was left of the hoard of villains, probably around 25 or so of them, and yelled, "kill him now!!"

They all came rushing at me. I locked my attention on one with a gun, and used my quirk, "throw me your gun, then pass out," which he immediately did. I caught the gun and jumped out of range, then started shooting. I didn't shoot to kill, so I just aimed at their knees and fired. They started falling until I ran out of bullets, leaving about 10 of them left.

They charged at me, and I started using my quirk again. Anytime they were in my line of sight I made them pass out, which took a bit of time, and drained me a lot, finally, the last villain fell, and I only had a few gashes and bruises. I turned back to the blue haired man, whose itching had intensified. "You cheater! How dare you!?! Cheater, cheater, cheater!!"