Chapter 12

~Izuku's B-day~
~no one's pov~
•also I'm changing my 'this is the author thingy from ~ to •

Izuku woke up early, per usual, and did his college work, he had about a 3 weeks worth of classes left, and then the big exams, which he was confident he'd pass, as he always did. Another thing to note, was that the UA entrance exams were just a week after that! I'm beyond excited, I'm finally gonna be able to keep moms promise.

He decided to finish his final projects with the extra time he had to spare because of him not preparing food and everything. After he finished up, he took off the bandages, and started to change into his uniform, only realizing halfway through that Mr.Grey has made it to where he wasn't able to go today.

He started undressing from his uniform when Mr.Grey walked in. Izuku froze, (why isn't he leaving), he thought. Mr.Grey walked farther into the room closing and locking the door behind him. Izuku backed up as he grew closer, before he hit a wall.

• Izuku's pov •

(W-what is he doing!?!) I backed away from him, knowing whatever it was it couldn't be good, though, just to my luck, I backed into a wall.

"Now now Izu~ you know you shouldn't back away from me, it hurts my feelings you know~," he raised one hand, revealing the electric collar remote. He turned it on, causing me to immediately fall to the floor in agony. As if it wasn't bad enough, he turned it up.

"Oh Izu~, I hate to do this you know, you'll learn though, you'll be a good puppy~." He crouched in front of me, finally turning the collar off. "First things first~, let's give you present number 1!" I was in too much pain to do anything, I just sat there staring at him.

He revealed his other hand, showing some sort of jewelry. He put it around my ankle and I heard a click. I felt as if something was leaving my body, I could make an inference of what this was, and it wasn't good. "This is a quirk cancellation anklet, only I can turn it off! I made sure to read your files better then that nice lady! This is so I can monitor you and your quirk at all times! Isn't that just perfect~." He started caressing my leg, getting dangerously close to my boxers.

"Come on Izu~, let's go to the next present! Oh you're gonna enjoy this one~" he stopped caressing me, and pulled me up. He grabbed my hand and led me to another room, which looked like it might be his.

"Get on the bed." I realized what was going on, why he creeped me out, why he touched me weird, I immediately tried to run. "Ah ah ah! That's a bad Izu~, you'll need to be punished you know~," he turned the collar back on and I fell to the floor once again, he walked up to me and crouched to my level. He tilted my head up to look at him. "Don't worry Izu~, this won't hurt a bit, you'll learn to love it!" There was something wrong with him, he was going to rape me, and there was nothing I could to stop him... my quirk was gone and I wasn't able to do anything because of what this collar did to me...

He picked me up and carried me back to his room, leaving the collar on. He threw me on the bed, and then climbed on top of me. He turned of the collar, letting me have feeling back into my body, though all I could feel right now was pain and fear. My body was too exhausted to do anything, I was trying to push him off, get him away, stop this somehow, but I saw electrocuted so long that I was barely able to raise an arm...

In between the small distance between us, I saw him use his quirk, handcuffs poofed into the air, and he grabbed them.

He cuffed me to the bed post and said, "here's your birthday present Izu~, let's get started!"

He immediately pushed himself against me, pulling my face into his as he kissed me. He started to undress, caressing my chest and face along the way. I continuously tried to struggle, but is was still no use. He was fully undressed in a matter of seconds, "ah Izu~, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this~," he made his way down to my boxers, "ever since I laid eyes on you I knew I had to have you! It's been 3 long years! But now I have you all to myself! Today will make up for all these years Izu! Aren't you happy! You're all mine now..." he grabbed my boxers and pulled them off, I couldn't help but to cry silently, unable to stop what was coming to me.