Chapter 7

~no one's pov~
~present time~

"Hey kid, how're you feeling?" Aizawa asked softly, careful not to scare him. Izuku's eyes widened as he remembered what happened, he shot up, frantically looking around, seeing he was in an unfamiliar place. "Calm down, you're okay, you're at UA." Izuku looked over at Aizawa, calming a bit, happy to see something familiar.

/Shota... you know my real name... how, you forgot about me.../

"Nezu, he had me give your name and description, he found an Izuku Midoriya matching the exact description and I remembered you after seeing the name."

/I see... What am I doing here then?/ Izuku knew the answer himself, he saw the fresh bandages.

"Your injuries, Izuku. We saw all of them. We stitched you up, and unstitched your mouth."

(My mouth...) Izuku thought, as he slowly reached up to feel his mouth. He felt nothing. No string. Izuku began crying in relief.

He tried to speak, "t-than-k y-ou... so m-much," he said, crying harder at the sound of his own voice.

"Izuku, I want you to know you're not going back there, your father is not going to hurt you anymore."

"N-no!" Izuku had a coughing fit, having not spoken in almost 5 years took its toll.
/You can't! He can't go to jail because of me! I promised my mom I'd behave for him! I have to be good, please!/ Izuku begged, fear evident in his eyes.

"Izuku, I to listen carefully to me, okay?" Izuku nodded in response. "You're father, is a horrible man. What he has done to you is not your fault. You aren't he reason he's being put away, he is. He chose to do those horrible things."

For Izuku, those words were all he's ever wanted to hear. He'd been told his entire life that he deserved everything that's happened to him. That he was the reason behind all of his suffering.

Instead of responding, he broke down into tears, wailing, not caring to if he was loud or annoying to the people infront of him.

Aizawa pulled him into a hug, which Izuku returned, letting Aizawa ruffle his hair. Izuku feeling safe and loved for the first time in almost 11 years, so long that he had forgotten what it felt like.

"It's okay Izuku, he can't hurt anymore," Aizawa felt horrible that the kid was going through this suffering alone, right under his nose for almost 4 years.

"Now Izuku, if it's okay with you Recovery Girl is going to use her quirk the help speed up your recovery, is that okay?" He asked breaking the hug to look at the boy infront of him.
"Y-yes..." Izuku said, trying to use his voice more to get used to speaking again.
"Okay, Chiyo?" He backed away, letting Chiyo take the floor.

"Hi dear, my name is Chiyo, I'm Recovery Girl, do you you know who I am?"
/Yes ma'am, I do research and analysis's on hero's in my free time, you work here at UA as a healer, and your quirk works by giving a kiss to any injured person and using their energy to heal them./ Izuku responded, surprising both adults with his knowledge.
"Alright then, so you know that you'll probably be asleep for a while after this, is that okay?" She got a nod in response.

~Aizawa's pov~

After Chiyo gave him a kiss, Izuku fell into a deep sleep, and it's obvious he would be pith for awhile.

"He's still not fully healed Shota, he didn't have much energy, so it'll probably take a few more visits to heal him." I figured that would be the case, so I just nodded.

"I'm going to talk go to Nezu, about arresting his father."
"What'll happen to him after, I'm doubtful he'd do well in foster care." I hadn't thought that far...
"I'm not sure yet, but one thing I'm sure of is that he can't spend another night with that monster. I'll be back," I responded as I made my way out.

I walked down to Nezu's office, I knew I wouldn't have to explain much, as he was most definitely watching everything play out through  the cameras. I got to his office, and knocked.

"Come in Aizawa," he said in his eerily cheerful voice.
"Nezu, I'm sure you know why I'm here," I said, taking a seat infront of him.
"Of course! And might I say what he's gone through is quite tragic, I took photos of his injures for court, go on and get the bastard whenever you're ready. Take whoever you want." Nezu said. That was all I needed to hear.
"Thank you," I said before walking out.

I headed over to my husbands classroom and knocked. When he opened the door and saw me, he told his class to work quietly and stepped out with me.

"What is it Sho?" Zashi asked.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm heading out."

"Where are you going?" His tone was concerned. I sighed."
"To arrest Isuni's father..."
"What!?!"

"He's been abusing him, at this point I'd classify it as torture... he's also the reason behind his mouth..." Hizashi's eyes widened, concern growing with each passing second.

"Is Isuni okay?"
"No, but he will be, he's a strong kid. He's with Chiyo right now, you can visit him when schools over."

I gave him a quick kiss and started walking away. "Also, his real name's Izuku," I didn't wait around to see his no doubt funny reaction, and made my way out of the school.

~When he gets to Izuku's house~

I called police to come, saying there was a criminal that I needed assistance taking in. I only really needed them to take him to the station, I could capture him myself.

I made my way to an open window, quietly climbing through it. I heard a TV and made my way to it, careful not to step on the broken glass scattered everywhere.

I saw the man I was looking for, was intently watching TV, evidently drunk with the multiple bear bottles around him.

Instead of taking the more violent approach like I wanted to do, I decided to play it smart as I didn't know his quirk. I snuck behind him, and knocked him out quickly.

I heard the sirens stop outside, so I cuffed him and opened the door for the officers.

I, of course, had to show them my license, as they thought I was the man they were there to get. I can't blame them though, I don't look like a hero.

I showed them to Izuku's father, and they dragged him away, I decided to look around and try to find anything else incriminating.

There was no evident blood stains around the house, I found Izuku's room, which was almost completely bare, other than notebooks, a computer, and mutiple of two types of uniforms.

I decided to move on to the basement, reminding myself to collect Izuku's things later.

I was hit with a strong metallic smell as I opened the door, I recognized it as blood immediately. (Oh god, this smell is putrid...)

I turned on the light which was dim, but there, and made my way down the steps.

I had to take pictures every few steps because even the stairs were covered in blood. A pit I knew all too well was back in my stomach.

I finally made it to the bottom, seeing what has to be the most gruesome sight I've seen throughout my entire career.

There was blood everywhere, very few places of the room not painted in blood.

I took photos, making my way to the other side of the room, finding a chain on the ceiling and a chair with rope. Both are obviously what he has used to restrain poor Izuku.

I got to the end of the room to find a table filled with weapons covered in blood, there was knives, whips, a modified gun, that look like it short needles, even barbed wire, I found salt, which I wish I didn't know what it was used for.

The last thing I found though, was a spool of thread, and a bloody needle...