Chapter 14

• Time skip, entrance exam •
• no one's pov •

Izuku had stayed with Aizawa for the next two weeks, secretly finishing his college exams, and passing with flying colors, adding to his list of degrees quirk analytics, culinary arts, and military science.

Today was the day of the UA entrance exam, and to say Izuku was excited would be an understatement. There were a few problems he needed to work out though.

1. They still hadn't been able to get the quirk canceling anklet off, so he needed to get weapons approved.

2. He had to discuss his education with Nezu, to see if he had to be present for those classes

3. Bakugo would be there, so he had to keep an eye out for him.

He, Aizawa, and Mic made their way to Nezu's office, the door swinging open before they could knock.

"Ah, Izuku! It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" Nezu energetically said.

"The pleasure's all mine sir," Izuku said with a bow.

"Come, come! From what I was told we have some things to talk about!"

"Yes sir," the three followed Nezu, and sat across from him on the couches.

"So, what all brings you here?"

"Two things sir, the first being about the physical exam. I can't use my quirk right now, so I wanted to see if bringing a few weapons would be okay..."

"Why can't you use your quirk? And what weapons?"

"I was forced into a quirk canceling cuff," Izuku lifted his leg and pointed at the anklet. "Us three haven't had much luck with getting it off, we don't have the necessary tools..." Nezu nodded, before taking a sip of tea.

"I'm sure power loader will be able to help you with that after school starts. Now for the weapons?"

"Right, I was wondering if I could bring a bo-staff, a hunting knife, and sticky gloves."

"I don't see a problem with that," Nezu responded. "What was the other thing you wanted to discuss?"

"Well, I was wondering that if I get in, if it would be possible for me to only attend the heroics and home room courses... I've already completed all of my education, including college. I normally wouldn't mind, but I'd like to be able to work more." This intrigued Nezu, and shocked the hero couple.

"You must be a very bright kid, why don't we discuss this further after we see your results on the written exam, does that sound like a plan?"

"It does, thank you sir," Izuku was ecstatic, his unofficial parents were just confused, to say the least.

"Please, just Nezu is fine, I look forward to seeing what you can do!"
"Thank you sir-Nezu, I'll be off to my exam now, thank you for meeting with me." Izuku flashed him as happy of smile as he could muster, as he bowed and left.

"You both will be adopting him won't you? He's a great kid in every aspect it seems, if you don't I think I might have to!" Nezu finally turned his attention to Shota and Hizashi.

"We're adopting him, sorry, we've been filling out the paperwork since yesterday." Hizashi responded, because he knew Shota wouldn't be so polite.

"That's a shame... how do you think he'll do in the exams?"
"He'll ace them both, no doubt in my mind," Shota said bluntly.
"Let's go see, shall we?" With that the three made their way out, splitting with Hizashi since he was the announcer.

• with Izuku •

He made his way to the testing zone, and looked for his seat. Not happy to see Bakugo in the seat next to his. (Great... kill me now...) Izuku sighed, deciding to get it over with and take his seat.