Chapter 8

~no one's pov~
~After Aizawa goes back to UA~

Aizawa was making his way to the nurses office, disheveled, still not having recovered from what he saw.

School had ended by then time he made it back, so he knew his husband would be there waiting for him.

He opened the door, being greeted by a sleeping boy and a worried husband.

"What happened to him Sho?" Hizashi asked.
"His father... from the look of his injuries to what I found I'd say he was whipped for hours..." his husbands eyes widened in shock.

"God Zashi it was horrible, there was blood everywhere, both new and old... weapons galore, even chains in the ceiling..." both of their eyes were watering at this point, Hizashi pulled him into a hug and they both started crying silently, feeling horrible for what had been happening to the poor boy.

~Aizawa's pov~

"What's going to happen to him? Now that his father is gone he has no parents to go home to," Zashi asked me, as we stopped crying and broke our hug.
"He'll go into the system, sadly, though it's probably for the best, seeing how he he was treated in his actual family. It would do him good to have a nice family."

Saying that reminded me of the day I saved him, I was thankful he wouldn't go into the system, now though I realize it would've been better if he were there from the start.

"Hopefully he'll wake up soon, we have to talk to him about what's happened and is happening to him, child services have probably already been called about the situation." Hizashi was visibly upset, his eyes barely leaving Izuku.

"N-no need t-to f-fill me in, I woke up a while ago..." we both were shocked as Izuku's eyes opened and he slowly sat up.

"How're you feeling kid?" I asked, he looked so... dead... I couldn't help but think of how long he'd looked that way without me realizing. Some hero I am.

"I'm f-fine Shota, w-when is the social worker gonna c-come get me?" He was very obviously lying, but I decided not to pry.
"When you're cleared by Recovery Girl, I've packed up everything in your room for you so you won't be going back there."

"W-will I go back to school tom-orrow?"
"No, you'll probably not go to the same school either, it will be up to the orphanage what scchool you attend." I saw his face morph to one of both guilt and relief. "Why? Is there something important you need to do there?"
"N-no, just someone who w-would worry a bit is all," Izuku said abruptly, showing that was the end of that conversation.

"You'll be happy to know that after Recovery Girl's next treatment you'll be able to speak normally, she'll have healed up your vocal chords completely."
"T-that's good, I'll sound l-like myself again," Izuku gave me a tired smile.

"Izuku, sorry to push this on you, but could you tell us what's been happening to you? If you aren't up to it that's okay, but we'd like to get your story," Hizashi interrupted, Izuku gave a small nod and started sharing his story.

~Izuku's pov~

I started explaining my life to them, how my fathers been abusing me since my mother passed, when and why he stitched my mouth shut, my bullying at school, why I'm working, etc.

The both of them looked as though they'd be crying if I wasn't in front of them right now.

"What and why did he do what he did a few days ago?" Hizashi asked, he looked as though he felt bad for asking.
"He was m-mad I was home l-late, a-and even angrier t-that I was w-with a hero..." I saw that Shota's face was overrun with guilt, I felt kinda bad for him. "He cha-ined me to t-the ceiling after s-stripping me, then grabbed a w-whip and said o-one for every m-minute I was late... a-any time I p-passed out he put s-salt in my wounds..."