Chapter 28

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"Baby, do you have any clothes in my size?" Jungkook asked, looking down at Taehyung, who shook his head no.

"Okay, any sweatpant?" Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook walked over to the cupboard and searched for a pair of sweatpants in his size.

Finally, he found a pair that fit him.

"I'm going to take a shower," Jungkook said as he walked towards the bathroom located in the corner of the bedroom.

***

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and saw Haña babbling in her own language while Taehyung was humming and caressing her cheek and hair.

He smiled as he watched them affectionately for a while.

"Angel, come to appa. Momma will take a shower, hmm," Jungkook said as he took Haña into his arms.

Haña wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him.

"Taehyung, take a shower and come to the kitchen. We'll make dinner for us, okay?" Jungkook said as he leaned in and kissed Taehyung's forehead, then left the room with Haña.

Taehyung slowly got off the bed, wrapping a blanket around his waist as he made his way to the bathroom.

After entering the bathroom, he threw the blanket onto the bed and took a shower.

He then put on some boxers and a white shirt that reached down to his thighs.

Walking out of the room, he made his way to the kitchen.

Inside, he saw Jungkook cooking, and Haña was sitting on the kitchen counter while Jungkook fed her strawberries.

Taehyung entered the kitchen and sat down on a dining chair.

"Momma," Haña called out while making grabby hands.

Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung sitting there, and even though Taehyung ignored him, Jungkook smiled and asked, "Are you okay, baby?" as he continued to cook.

Taehyung nodded, even though he knew Jungkook couldn't see it.

***

Once Jungkook finished making dinner, he picked up Haña and handed her to Taehyung, who quickly took her into his arms.

Jungkook served the food and sat opposite Taehyung and Haña.

They began to eat, but Haña was standing on Taehyung's lap, touching his face, and making it difficult for him to eat.

"What happened, pup?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed her waist to keep her in place.

"Momma," she said cutely as she kissed Taehyung on the cheeks, surprising him.

"Baby, let momma eat his food," Jungkook said, because Haña wasn't allowing Taehyung to eat.

Haña turned her head towards Jungkook, who raised his eyebrows while smiling at her.

"Momma," she said, then sat on Taehyung's lap and looked up at his face with her big, doe eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked, while caressing her hair.

Haña couldn't say anything else except "momma."

"Taehyung, start eating, we don't have time," Jungkook said while chewing his food.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with confusion.

"We have to go home," Jungkook replied.

Taehyung stared at him for a while and then started to eat without saying anything.

They finished dinner, and Jungkook stood up to pick up the empty plates.

"Tae, go get ready and give her to me," he instructed.

Jungkook took Haña into his arms, and Taehyung nodded as he went to change.

Taehyung was a bit upset because he had to go back to that mansion, which was still haunting him after spending a year in that room.

After changing, Taehyung walked out of the room and saw Jungkook sitting on the living room couch with Haña in his lap.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook smiled as he stood up, and Taehyung nodded as he approached them.

"Let's go." Jungkook grabbed his wrist as they walked out of the house.

"Get into the car," Jungkook said, opening the car door for Taehyung, who got in.

Jungkook walked to the opposite side and also entered the car, sitting next to Taehyung with Haña on his lap.

They sat in the back seat, with Jungkook's guard in the driver's seat.

As they drove, Taehyung looked outside through the window.

It was nighttime.

The drive was so long that Taehyung's eyes slowly closed and he soon fell asleep.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and quickly took Haña into his arms because she was about to fall asleep.

Haña was also sleeping, so he placed Taehyung's head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around Haña securely.

He was so happy that he had finally found his two "babies."

***

The next morning, Taehyung opened his eyes because he heard Haña giggling.

He rubbed his eyes for clear vision and saw Jungkook making funny faces while Haña giggled on his lap.

Taehyung looked around the place, confused.

"Where are we?" he asked while looking at Jungkook.

"Can't you see? In the plane," Jungkook replied as he started to play with Haña again.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, looking around the plane.

"Far... too far from everyone. Where only you, me, and our love will be there," Jungkook replied, smiling at Taehyung.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Of course, baby," Jungkook smiled as he kissed Taehyung on the lips.

"I love you... don't worry, we are okay," Jungkook reassured as he kissed Haña, who giggled.

Haña was getting closer to Jungkook; she liked to play and stay with him, after all, Jungkook was her appa, right?

"I love you too, Kookie," Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook widened his eyes and tilted his head to see Taehyung, who was showing his iconic boxy smile.

"Love you more... my both babies," Jungkook said happily.

Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder while looking at Haña with a warm smile.

___

Now Taehyung was happy with his small family and he accepted Jungkook too.

Actually, Jungkook was taking them to America.

He no longer wanted to go to his house where his hyungs were, always trying to separate him from his love life.

He now wanted to live a happy life with his small family.

However, soon it would not be small enough when Haña's siblings will born.

***

( The End )