Chapter 18

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

The car pulled up in front of Jungkook's mansion, and Taehyung was still sound asleep.

Quietly, Jungkook carried Taehyung in a bridal style as he entered the dark house.

The only light came from the moon shining through the glass window, and the living room was empty as everyone was already in their bedrooms, fast asleep.

Jungkook carried Taehyung upstairs to his bedroom and gently laid him on the bed.

Taehyung turned over in his sleep, and Jungkook lay down beside him, gazing at Taehyung with a smile.

Pulling the duvet over them both, he hugged Taehyung from behind and drifted off to sleep, feeling content.

***

Next morning

The next morning, Taehyung woke up when he felt something heavy over him.

He slowly opened his eyes and found Jungkook laying over him while kissing and sucking his neck and jaw.

"What the hell?! What are you doing?". Taehyung yelled as he pushed Jungkook harshly and got up.

"Duh, can't you see?? kissing my angel". Jungkook approached Taehyung as he sat on his lap.

"I'm not your angel; get off my lap, you heavy pig." Taehyung yelled as he tried to push off the muscular bunny.

"Yes, you are my angel." Jungkook said as he got off his lap and lay next to Taehyung.

"Jungkook!! Why did you bring me here again?" Taehyung asked annoyingly as he was about to get off of the bed, but Jungkook grabbed his waist as he pinned Taehyung to the bed.

"Because I can't live without you. Don't you know that?", Jungkook replied as he hovered over Taehyung.

Taehyung placed both hands on Jungkook's chest as he pushed Jungkook lightly.

"Don't you even dare to leave me again." Jungkook pinned Taehyung with both hands on either side of his head as he leaned close to him.

"J-jungkook l-leave". Taehyung stuttered as he closed his eyes tightly.

Soon, he felt Jungkook's thin, wet lips against him.

Jungkook began gently sucking and licking Taehyung's upper lip, eliciting a pleasurable reaction from him.

Taehyung squirmed, his eyes glistening with tears of pleasure.

Jungkook continued to kiss passionately.

He released Taehyung's hands and gently rested his hand on Taehyung's slender waist.

Taehyung lightly tapped Jungkook's shoulder, causing him to momentarily stop kissing his lips. Instead, Jungkook began leaving a trail of hickeys on Taehyung's neck and jawline. Taehyung tilted his head to the side, panting heavily.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist as he changed their position; now Taehyung was on top of him.

"Promise me you'll never leave me again." Jungkook said in a serious tone while looking up at tae.

"Will you ever let me?" Taehyung replied irritatedly as he placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and lifted his body up.

"Yes, I'll never let you go." Jungkook smiled, and Taehyung sat beside him while fiddling with his fingers.

"What happened". Jungkook asked when he saw the sudden change in Taehyung's expression.

"Do you even care". Taehyung replied as he got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.