Chapter 7

Ignore the mistakes please
English isn't my first language

***

Jungkook thrust deep and hard, which made Taehyung see stars as he rolled back his eyes in pleasure and m*aned relentless.

Jungkook thrust in at a fast pace, deep and hard. He pulled out his member till the tip and pounded it again.

"AAAHH.." Taehyung screamed as he tightly gripped Jungkook's biceps.

Jungkook grasped Taehyung's waist to keep him in the spot. Taehyung freed up Jungkook's bicep and clutched the pillow.

Jungkook was still thrusting.

He looked down at Taehyung, who was sweating and crying.

His mouth was wide open because of Jungkook's strong thrust.

Taehyung was looking so adorable, like a delicious meal underneath a horny bunny.

"I-im clo- Ahhhhhh". Taehyung cried out and came all over their chests without Jungkook's consent.

Jungkook just thrust his hip in a fast pace, making sure to hit his sweet spot.

He leaned as he sucked on Taehyung's milky skin. His length was sliding in and out of others' small h0le.

Taehyung was crying in pain and pleasure; his body was bouncing on the mattress.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around others' slender waist as he lifted Taehyung's body against him.

His cock went deep inside Taehyung as he buried his face on another's neck.

He groan and fill Taehyung with his white liquid.

Jungkook place  Taehyung again on the mattress as he rested his head on the other chest; both were panting heavily.

"A-are you okay?", Jungkook asked as he lifted his head to see the sweaty bear.

Taehyung nodded his head.

Jungkook leaned in and pecked lips, then pulled his cock out from the other.

Taehyung moaned when he felt empty.

Jungkook lay beside Taehyung as he pulled him by the waist against him.

"I love you, babyboy," Jungkook said in his deep, husky voice.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side to see the staring bunny.

Taehyung turned his body toward him as he buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

He was so tired after the horny bunny's thrust.

Jungkook smiled as he hugged others securely. Then they fall asleep while cuddling.

***

The next morning

The next morning, Taehyung woke up and looked around the room, noticing that Jungkook was not there.

As he tried to get up, he winced and fell back onto the bed, groaning due to the pain in his lower back.

Then, Taehyung spotted Jungkook emerging from the bathroom, clad in a bathrobe.

"Good morning, love," Jungkook greeted as he climbed on top of the bed towards Taehyung. Taehyung, hidden under the duvet, flinched when water droplets from Jungkook's wet hair fell onto his skin.