Chapter 27

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Soon after Taehyung heard footsteps coming toward him, he didn't move as he gripped the cupboard.

Taehyung flinched again when Jungkook's cold arms wrapped around his bare waist.

"You know how much I missed you." Jungkook whispered as he inhaled Taehyung's hair; it had a very sweet smell, like strawberry.

Taehyung didn't say anything as he placed his hands on Jungkook's, which was on his waist.

Jungkook started to kiss Taehyung's shoulders and back of the neck.

"Mm-mmh". Taehyung mo @ned when Jungkook's hard as c0 ck rubbed against his plump a$$.

"My sensitive sweetheart". Jungkook chuckled deeply, and he turned Taehyung towards him.

"Are you mad at me"? Jungkook fake pout; he pulled Taehyung against him and leaned close to his face.

Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's hard chest as he looks at Jungkook with his big doe eyes without saying anything.

Jungkook leaned close as he connected their lips and started to kiss.

He was surprised when Taehyung kissed him back.

Jungkook moved them towards the bed without breaking a kiss. As they lay on the bed, Jungkook was on top of Taehyung.

Jungkook broke the kiss as he kneeled down and took out his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room.

He took off Taehyung's pants and boxer too quickly.

He leaned as he again started to kiss Taehyung hungrily while unzipping his pants as he slid them down along with the boxer.

He left Taehyung's lips as he started to kiss and suck on Taehyung's neck, jaw, and collar.

Jungkook moved down while leaving hickeys, and as he stopped on Taehyung's pink buds, he stared at them for a while.

Taehyung was closing his eyes and gripping on Jungkook's biceps.

"Mm-hm". Taehyung mo@ned when Jungkook sucked his buds softly, he was sucking Taehyung's milk.

"J-jungkook.... n-no". Taehyung was sweating and panting badly.

"No, what, baby?" Jungkook lifts his head, looking at his angel.

"Don't... drink milk." Taehyung looks down at Jungkook and said, "Aww, then stop me!!". Jungkook smirked as he leaned in and again started sucking on his buds.

"T-this i..is f...or haña". Taehyung stuttered.

Haña always used to drink his milk, and if Jungkook drank his milk, then he couldn't feed Haña milk.

Jungkook left his buds as he leaned forward and kissed Taehyung while stroking his member since they don't have lube.

Jungkook spread Taehyung's leg wide open as he positioned himself between his legs.

"Ahhh, t-take it o-out." Taehyung cried in pain when Jungkook entered his m3mber inside his small hole.

"Shh, it's okay, love." Jungkook whispered softly as he kissed Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung closed his teary eyes tightly as he dragged his nails on Jungkook's biceps.

Jungkook pushed his whole member inside Taehyung as his ball pressed on Taehyung.

He waited for Taehyung to adjust his length.