Chapter 17

Ignore mistakes pls...

***

"Hey, Taehyung, are you up for joining us?" Chanyeol inquired, glancing at Taehyung sitting across from him.

"Uh, I'm not sure if I-"

"Don't worry, he's coming with us," Baekhyun interrupted.

Chanyeol and his friends, Baekhyun, Taehyung, and Bogum, were at Baekhyun's restaurant with only a few customers around.

It was night, Chanyeol and his friends, Baekhyun, Taehyung, and Bogum, were gathered around one of the tables.

When Baekhyun and Taehyung were preparing to close the restaurant.

However, Bogum arrived with Chanyeol and his friends, and now they were discussing plans for an upcoming tour.

"I don't really want to go, hyung. I'm comfortable here," Taehyung expressed to Baekhyun, who was seated beside him.

"Taehyung, let's move on from your past. It's been a year and we really want to spend more time with you. Can you please come with us, at least for my sake?" Bogum pleaded, his eyes filled with hope as he looked at Taehyung sitting silently beside him.

"Wait a minute... Taehyung is always with me, and he can do anything for me. He will come with me on tour... So who are you, and why would he come on tour just bcuz of your sake, hmm?" Baekhyun asked sardonically.

Taehyung just laughed at their conversation.

"I also spend time with him. I always came here to visit him," Taehyung was getting irritated as he interrupted their conversation and said, "Guys stop... I am coming with you now, shut both of you."

"But he-" Baekhyun started to speak.

"Baekhyun, enough, why are you acting like a kid?" Chanyeol interrupted them.

Baekhyun pouted, and Taehyung saw it as he smiled and side-hugged him.

Taehyung and Baekhyun were very close; they were like brothers, and they socialized with each other.

Chanyeol started talking with his friends about the tour again, while Taehyung and Baekhyun were engrossed in their own conversation.

Suddenly, the customers who were in the restaurant started screaming and running as everyone around the table looked around in confusion.

They noticed several people wearing black suits, each carrying a gun in their hands.

All the customers had run away, leaving only Chanyeol, his friends, Baekhyun, Taehyung, and Bogum in the restaurant.

"Baby," Taehyung flinched at the familiar voice and knew who it belonged to.

Baekhyun held Taehyung behind him, and soon they saw Jungkook entering the restaurant with a big smile on his face.

Taehyung stepped out from behind Baekhyun.

"J-jungkook," Taehyung called out, causing everyone to look at him, confused about how Taehyung knew this guy, as Chanyeol and Baekhyun only knew Namjin.

"Aw, my angel... Do you know how much I missed you," Jungkook said, spreading his arms as he approached Taehyung.

Jungkook frowned when Bogum grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him towards him.

"LEAVE HIM, YOU FVCKER". Jungkook snarled as he punched Bogum to break them apart.

Taehyung was about to fall as well, but Jungkook moved quickly to press Taehyung's body up against his and wrap his arm around his tiny waist.