Chapter 23

Ignore the mistakes pls...

***

The next morning

Taehyung woke up and noticed that Haña was sleeping peacefully beside him.

He smiled and gently kissed her forehead.

Jungkook was also sleeping next to Haña, lying on his stomach and tilting his head towards them.

Taehyung carefully got out of bed, not wanting to wake up his two precious babies.

He walked over to Jungkook's wardrobe and took out some of his clothes before heading into the bathroom for a warm bath.

___

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and noticed that Haña was sitting on the bed, already crying.

She was looking around the room while wiping her tears with her tiny hands.

Jungkook became irritated by her crying sound as he pressed his ears against the pillows.

"Hey," he called out, quickly taking Haña into his arms as she tried to get off the bed.

"Shh...Don't cry," Jungkook said, rocking Haña in his arms, but she continued to cry.

"Ugh... Shhh, DON'T CRY," Jungkook shouted in frustration.

Hearing this, Haña started crying even more.

"Jungkook," Taehyung called out, approaching the bed with a glare directed at him.

"Momma," Haña reached out with her hands towards Taehyung, who swiftly sat on the bed and took her into his arms.

"Shh... don't cry, Momma is here," Taehyung said gently as he gently laid Haña on his lap and comforted her by softly stroking her hair.

Haña continued crying because she was hungry, and Taehyung understood this as he lifted up his shirt to breastfeed her.

Meanwhile, Jungkook looked on, dumbfounded.

"Jungkook, don't shout at Haña again," Taehyung said, sounding more like a threat as he glared at him with his puppy eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and lazily lay on the bed.

Taehyung sighed and continued playing with Haña's soft hair.

After a while, Haña took her mouth away from Taehyung's breast.

"Aww... is my baby full?" Taehyung said playfully as he helped her stand on his lap.

Haña giggled and reached out to touch Taehyung's face.

Taehyung smiled and gently nibbled on her hand.

"I think she's obsessed with you,"

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook who was lying there, staring at the ceiling and lost in deep thought.

"Why are you constantly thinking about us?" Taehyung laughed as he lay down next to Jungkook, with Haña between them.

***

Time passed

Taehyung walked downstairs, spotting Jimin coming out of his bedroom door.

"Is she sleeping?" Jimin asked, noticing that Haña was asleep with her head resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Yeah," Taehyung replied, gently handing a sleepy Haña over to Jimin, who carefully took her into his arms.

"Thanks for taking care of her," Jimin smiled, and Taehyung nodded.

"Don't say thanks," Taehyung smiled back.

"Okay, see you soon," Jimin said as he walked back to his bedroom with sleepy Haña.

Taehyung walked upstairs towards Jungkook's bedroom and saw him standing in front of the mirror, wearing a jacket.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked, spraying cologne on his body.

"With Jimin," Taehyung replied, sitting on the bed and fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm planning to take you out." Taehyung's face lit up, but he also looked confused as he looked at Jungkook, who was walking towards him.

"Really?" Taehyung said, more as a question.

"Do you think I'm joking?" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he sat down next to Taehyung.

"Go get ready," Jungkook said, tilting his head towards his angelic partner who was looking at him.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung was confused because Jungkook had never taken him out before.

Well, he did once, but Taehyung had tried to run away that day, so Jungkook never took him out again.

"Do you want to go or not?".

"Of course, I want to,".

"Then...".

"Okay... I'm already ready, let's go," Taehyung said, standing up.

Jungkook also stood up, and Taehyung intertwined their hands as they both walked out of the house.

They both entered the car and Jungkook drove away.

***

Time passed

Jungkook parked the car and they both stepped out.

Taehyung admired the stunning view from the high location they were at.

The place offered a panoramic view of the entire city. Numerous individuals were capturing the moment with selfies, showcasing the city's beauty.

Taehyung was awestruck as he gazed down at the city.

"This view is absolutely breathtaking," he exclaimed.

"Do you want to take a selfie?" Jungkook asked, but Taehyung shook his head, declining the offer.

"Okay... let's go grab some food," Jungkook suggested.

He reached out and intertwined their hands, and they began walking towards a nearby restaurant, not too far from their current location.

After entering the restaurant, they enjoyed their favorite meal together, radiating happiness.

Jungkook settled the bill, and they strolled out onto the street, their hands still entwined.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled with excitement as he took in the surroundings, a beaming smile adorning his face.

"Taehyung, would you like to go watch a movie?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

"Wow, yeah, sure!" Taehyung replied, his signature boxy smile lighting up his face.

"Okay, let's go." They headed to the movie theatre, but upon arrival, they noticed a long line of people waiting to buy tickets.

"Ugh, what a long line," Jungkook voiced his frustration, standing at the back.

He pulled Taehyung in front of him and embraced him from behind, providing some comfort as they waited.

Taehyung, too, was starting to feel bored standing there.

___

After some time

Behind the jungkook, some people started to stand on the line.

"AHH... j-jungkook". Taehyung groaned as he turned around, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he closes his eyes tightly, he fists Jungkook's shirt.

"Hey, what happened?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he brushed his hand on Taehyung's back gently.

"Ah, m-my, b00bs are hurting." Taehyung whispered without any hesitation as he pressed his chest against Jungkook's hard one, who was surprised and curious.

***

To be continued...