Chapter 14

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"O-oh, I apologize. You don't need to worry about us. We're here to take you with us," Baekhyun said gently.

Taehyung appreciated Baekhyun's kind tone, while Chanyeol stood silently nearby.

"Channie, could you grab his suitcase?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, who nodded and walked over to Taehyung.

"I-I'm fine, I can..." Taehyung started, but Chanyeol interrupted gently, "Just let me help you, sweetie." He picked up Taehyung's suitcase.

"Don't underestimate him, he just talks like this," Baekhyun said apologetically as he lightly tapped Chanyeol's chest, to which Chanyeol chuckled.

They all left the airport and got into the car.

Taehyung sat in the back seat while Baekhyun and Chanyeol took the front seats, with Chanyeol driving.

***

Time skipped

Chanyeol parked the car in front of their house and they all got out.

Taehyung gazed at the beautiful house.

"Let's go inside," Baekhyun said, and Chanyeol started walking towards the house, carrying Taehyung's suitcase.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked when he noticed that Taehyung hadn't moved and was still staring at the house.

"Nothing," Taehyung said, looking at Baekhyun, who intertwined their hands and led him towards the house.

***

On the other hand

Meanwhile, Jungkook returned from his business meeting with Hoseok.

Hoseok was also working here as a mafia member, but he worked in the corp too with Jungkook.

They entered the house where Namjin, Yoonmin, and their baby were in the living room.

Hoseok approached them.

"Hey, you guys are back," Jin said.

Hoseok smiled as he sat on the couch beside Jimin, who was calming his crying baby.

"Jungkook," Jin called out, but Jungkook just glanced at them and continued walking upstairs without acknowledging Jimin or the baby.

Jimin felt hurt by Jungkook's dismissive behavior.

"What should we say to him now, Joonie?" Jin asked nervously, his eyes following Jungkook as he disappeared upstairs, while Namjoon looked concerned.

"Don't worry, it was good for him ( tae ) that we did not commit any sin by releasing him," Namjoon said as he hugged Jin.

Yoongi was watching TV and Hoseok was playing with the newly born baby.

"Oh, my dear brother, now tell me, where is my baby?" Jungkook asked as he came downstairs, smiling like a maniac.

"Jungkook, come here," Namjoon gestured for the others to come close to him.

"I haven't come here to fvckin sit with you; just tell me where my babe is." Jungkook stood near the stairs as he glared at them, especially Namjoon.

He knew these people would drive Taehyung from here; that's why he hates his brother because they didn't want to see a happy Jungkook.

"He is free now. Don't dare to bother him again". Namjoon said sternly, and Jungkook laughed while approaching him.