Chapter 19

Ignore the mistakes

***

"Gosh, you're absolutely adorable," Taehyung exclaimed with a touch of dramatic flair.

Haña smiled, her tiny fingertips gently tracing the contours of Taehyung's face.

In a surprising move, she leaned closer and planted a tender kiss on his cheeks, leaving Taehyung momentarily stunned.

"M-ma..m...ma..." she stammered with a wide smile, feeling overwhelmed with joy.

Nuzzling his nose against hers, he smile softly.

Haña playfully toyed with Taehyung's locket, a contented look on her face as she eventually drifted off to sleep in his lap.

Taehyung, feeling a sense of protectiveness, wrapped his arms around her, holding her securely as she peacefully slumbered.

***

Time skip

Jeeha and Taehyung found themselves engaged in a conversation as they sat  in the dining table in the kitchen room.

Just then, Jimin entered, visibly relieved to see his daughter peacefully sleeping in Taehyung's arms.

"Oh, thank goodness she's with you," Jimin let out a sigh of relief.

Taehyung nodded, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Yes, she was hungry and you were asleep, so I fed her some milk," he explained.

Jimin's smile grew wider as he took a seat beside Taehyung.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter, Taehyung," he expressed his gratitude warmly.

Taehyung returned the smile, gently handing over the sleepy Haña to Jimin's waiting arms.

"Do you want to eat anything?" Jeeha asked as she stood up from her chair.

Jimin shook his head and replied, "No, I don't need anything right now, Jeeha. Bye to both of you, see you soon." With those words, Jimin quickly hurried out of the kitchen with his sleeping daughter.

Taehyung also stood, bidding farewell to Jeeha before making his way outside.

Jeeha started busying herself with preparing dinner as it was already night.

***

"Taehyung," Namjoon called, catching Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung saw Namjoon standing in the living room, and he noticed Jungkook taking off his shoes with his head down.

Hearing Taehyung's name from namjoon's mouth, Jungkook looked up at namjoon in confusion as he saw Namjoon looking ahead.

He followed Namjoon's gaze, turning his head, and noticed Taehyung standing a bit far from the kitchen door.

"When did you come?" Namjoon asked, still looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook frowned and glared at Namjoon.

"Taehyung, come here," Jungkook said, gesturing for him to come towards him.

"Why did you come?" Namjoon asked again, and Taehyung just stood there, looking at both brothers.

"HE IS FVCKIN MINE, DON'T YOU FVCKIN DARE TO EVEN TALK TO HIM, YOU BXSTARD". Jungkook shouted as he grabbed Namjoon's collar harshly.

Luckily, Hoseok was there to stop them from fighting, especially Jungkook, who was about to beat up Namjoon.