Chapter 24 - Let's meet your brother

A new chapter is here.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I love you, Pete." He could hear how Vegas screamed and released his cum inside him. "Fuck, you know how I fucking missed your ass? How do you always keep clenching your walls around my dick? How do you tilt your head back and part your lips, letting a gentle moan escape your lips?"

Pete still could not believe his eyes, Vegas told him he loved him right after he filled him up with his release. Even though it was not the right moment, Pete was surprised, he actually doesn't remember if he ever heard him saying this passionately and honestly.

"Fuck, Pete.. sorry.." Vegas lowered his head and tried to hide in Pete's neck, but Pete held his head up, looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I love you too, Vegas."

A weird but happy smile appeared on their faces.

"I thought that I was the one who didn't have enough training though." Pete teased Vegas and managed to turn them around, with Vegas' dick still deep inside him and the cum slowly leaking out.

Vegas couldn't say a word, because Pete's body started to slowly move up and down, mankind sure that Vegas would stay in place Pete spread his legs and forced his hand above his head. Pete wanted to ride Vegas, he wanted him to scream his name and apologize to him, every time he cums.

"It's my turn now, Vegas." Pete growled gently next to his ear, making sure that he stays down and wont move an inch. "Let me show you how much I have missed you."

Vegas probably never experienced anything like that. Not only Pete was so fucking gorgeous whilst riding him, he even made sure that Vegas will cum so many times that it would hurt him.

The more Pete was enjoying himself the more was Vegas suffering.

"Baby, please... no more.. luv.." Vegas pleaded, grabbed Pete's ass firmly and squeezed it. "Fuck.. aah.. Pete, please..." He was not able to talk properly. Pete made him cum four times and he is going to cum for the fifth if Pete wont stop it.

"I want you to remember this, Vegas." Pete groaned, letting his sperm splash on Vegas. "I want you to remember how much I missed you, how upset I was when you disappeared and didn't contact me at all, how much I needed you during that time." Pete groaned and got down from Vegas' dick. Vegas breathed out in relief, but groaned in pain as Pete pushed finger inside his hole. That was a move that Vegas definitely didn't expect.

"Ah, fuck.. why?" Vegas almost cried.

"Your hole should get used to it too." Pete hummed as he gently wiped down Vegas' dick and his lips touched the tip.

"Breathe out and enjoy it, Vegas." Pete hummed and Vegas' dick disappeared inside his mouth. Making Vegas tilt his head back and moan.

"Fuck.. gosh. you are so fu-u-cking unbelievable." He groaned as Pete kept bobbing his head up and down at a crazy pace.

Vegas didn't hesitate and twisted finger in Pete's hair, trying to slow the pace down, but once he felt how his teeth ran across his length he let go.

"You are trying to kill me, Pete." Vegas hummed and could not hold the tears back.

"No, I am punishing you for leaving me for this long, baby."

Vegas could not hold it anymore, he groaned and let go of everything that was holding him back and Pete swallowed it all.

"Such a good boy, Vegas." Pete hummed, "You should go and take a bath, I'll take a quick shower and prepare food for you."

As Pete said he did, he even prepared a bath for Vegas with a vanilla oil that soothed his senses.