Chapter 13 - Day one

A new chapter is here, I hope that you will enjoy it. 🙂

------------------------------

They reached the final destination. Pete slept almost the whole way, trying to make sure that his head stays on the window instead of Vegas' shoulder, but once he heard how Vegas sweetly whispered so close to his face he knew that his strategy of keeping his face glued to the bus window did not work at all.

"Wakey, wakey." Vegas hummed again and fingers gently brushed Pete's cheek. Pete tried to shoo him away, but it was Vegas and he would not let Pete be free just like that.

"If you don't open your eyes I will simply grab you and carry you in front of everyone." Pete chuckled and slowly opened his eyes. It would make no difference; Vegas carried Pete so many times he lost count already. Even though those words he heard a few days ago were living in his head rent free.

"I'm going.." Pete huffed tiredly, stood up almost pushing Vegas off the seat.

They entered the resort. It was not a normal resort, it looked like those ones in Korean dramas, where everyone are bowing to you because you are the CEO's mistress or at least Pete felt that way, when he entered the main hall all eyes were on him as Vegas handed him a card to the room and he himself took another one with the same number.

"You don't have your suit here?" Pete scoffed when they entered the room and the doors closed behind them. Pete heard Vegas chuckle but not saying anything else. He quietly sat on the side of a king sized bed.

"One bed?" Pete mumbled as he widened his eyes in shock.

"You can sleep on the couch if you don't like it." Vegas simply shrugged, unpacking his clothes and tiding them neatly into a small closet. There was an upset scoff resonating in the room and Pete started to unpack his things too.

Vegas jumped on the bed and provocatively took his shirt down and waited for Pete's reaction, but he managed to completely ignore him and focused on unpacking and calming his breath down. Even though Pete did not look directly at him he could see the reflection in the mirror right next to the closet. Pete kept his eyes glued to the sixpack on Vegas' stomach.

"Take a picture, it's going to last longer." Vegas teased Pete and chuckled on how his cheeks blushed. Pete stood up and walked to the bathroom. But he realized that Vegas was still on the bed with a grin on his face. Pete took the phone out of his pocket and snapped a quick photo of Vegas.

"Going to have a shower, locking myself in." Pete giggled and locked himself inside the bathroom leaving Vegas alone in the room.

Vegas laughed, he completely did not expect Pete to be this playful.

Pete was locked inside the bathroom for such a long time that it made Vegas sleepy and he dozed off. As Pete entered the room, he saw how Vegas fell asleep on the bed.

"You look so cute, it's a shame that you are such a bastard." Pete hummed next to his head before he covered him with a blanket. Pete then left the room and tried to look for someone he could have a chat with.

"Oi, Pete.. I am heree.." Pete could hear Tankhun shouting from afar and it did not take him long to reach him.

"It looks so nice here, but I heard that you are sharing a room with Vegas.. You are such a poor boy. I hope you have at least two beds, otherwise I will let you sleep with me." Tankhun immediately grabbed Pete by his shoulders and pushed him towards the sea.

"It's fine, Vegas is not that bad roommate." Pete hummed and did not realize that he walked alone, because Tankhun got stuck behind him with mouth wide open.