S E V E N .

Ana woke up to her phone buzzing like crazy, a number she didnt recognize was calling her. Over and over, it would stop. She finally answered the phone.

"What do you want?" She hissed into the phone.

"Ana..." she heard.

"Connie? Are you- are you crying?" She asked, sitting up, trying not to wake up her dorm mate.

"My mom... shes-"

He didnt have to finish what he was about to say. She knew what he was going to say.

Susannah was gone.

"I'm on my way."

~

The service was beautiful. Ana sat between the fisher boys. She was rubbing Jere's back as he cried into her shoulder, while rubbing Conrad's hand gently as he held in all of his tears and frustration.

At some point he had gotten up and started to sing a song she was obsessed with. Ana finally let out some tears. She couldn't believe she was here..

She didnt even get to say goodbye.

But even so, she quickly wiped her tears. This wasn't about her, this was about the fisher boys. She was there for them. She needed to be strong for them. Because even on bad terms they were her true loves and they had just lost their mother.

After all of the heartbreaking speeches. They went to the fishers home.

After walking around aimlessly for about an hour, she watched Conrad storm upstairs. Literally stormed. Crying.

She walked upstairs. She walked around the corner and saw him sitting on the couch sobbing, having a complete breakdown. She sniffled a little. She had never seen him like this... it broke her to see him like this.

She ran up to him quickly and hugged him tightly, "I'm so, so, sorry, lovely." She cried.

"I- I can't breathe." He said squeezing her so tightly she barely could.

"Listen to me... what do you see? Name three things you see?" She rushed out, but he kept refusing, "Connie, what are three things you see?"

"A- a plant... I don't know!"

"Try harder. Three things."

"A plant, the chair... the foot rest." He said, but he still wasn't breathing right... he looked around frantically.

"What are three things you smell?" She asked, laying him down on her lap, running her hands through his hair. Instantly making him calm down.

"Your perfume... food.. her." He cried.

"What are three things you hear?" She asked softly, feeling his breathing starting to regulate.

"The ceiling fan... footsteps-"

Before he could finish, belly walked into the room. Ana looked to her, and saw a plate full of food, for who she guessed was Conrad.

"Is that for connie?" She asked softly, as Conrad sat up, and then stood up.

She set it down and stormed away, obviously upset.

"Belly." Ana said standing up.

Ana was the first out of the door, basically running for the young girl. She didnt want her to feel any sort of way about what she had just seen. Because it wasn't what belly was thinking.

Conrad followed the two girls out quickly, "belly wait." He said, walking down the stairs.

Ana had stopped when she saw jere standing at the end of the staircase, clearly confused... she didnt want him to think anything was going on between Conrad and her either. So she sat back and just watched everything unfold.

"Belly wait." Conrad slightly whispered, grabbing the young girls hand.

"What do you want? Let go of me?" She snapped, pulling her arm away from him harshly, catching the attention of everyone.

"Belly... it's just Ana." Conrad spoke.

"Sorry to interrupt your little moment." She responded with a scoff.

"She was helping me."

"So you'll accept her help but not mine? Got it. Glad I know where I fall on the ranking of ex girlfriends."

"Grow up."

"Go to hell." She shouted.

Anas eyes widened as she slowly made her way down the stairs and to the side of Jere. Where they both watched everything unfold, hand in hand.

"I should have known you'd be like this."

"What do you mean?"

"Forget it."

"No, say it. Tell me."

"You ruined my relationship, then get jealous and butt hurt when Ana is simply helping me. I knew it was a bad idea to start something with you. I should've- I should've stayed with her. I should be with her."

Belly cried, looking at Ana with pure hatred, "I don't believe you."

"It was a huge mistake, belly. You were a huge mistake." He continued.

"I hate you. Both of you." She hissed, tears spilling down her cheeks.

Belly rushed past him, purposely trying to hit his shoulder on her way out before she fell and slammed into the floor.

"Belly!" Ana ran up to the girl and tried to help her up.

"Stop! Get away from me." She yelled pushing her away from her with lots of force.

Ana tripped a little, only being caught by her back hitting Conrad's chest. His hands grabbed her arms gently as he helped her stand straight.

Belly looked around and saw everyone staring at her, even her mother who looked so disappointed in the young girl. She pulled her dress down as much as she could before running out of the house.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Are you?" Ana asked.