T H R E E .

I am so sorry it has been soooo long. It's been such a long couple of weeks. More will be out tomorrow, I hope you enjoy!!!

Analise was sitting in the front seat while they drove to cousins. Her phone was connected to Jere's aux while she was humming the song she began to talk.

"You know... I went to cousins with my mom for the spring once." He said, taking quick looks at Ana. "It's kind of weird being there when it's not summer."

"Yeah... I bet." Belly said.

Ana just watched as Jere drove. She felt so awful for how things have been for him. His mom was gone, belly and him had drifted after all the drama, Conrad was M.I.A. and Ana... she had drifted from him so much.

Belly cleared her throat, pulling Ana out of her thoughts, "I'm going to try Conrad again."

Ana nodded her head, before turning up the music a little more, "got these big blue eyes... drive me crazy."

Jere started to get caught up into his thought, not even hearing when belly told the two Conrad didnt answer. He still had so much love for Ana... so much that he read into the song.

'What if she put this on just for me?

He was so sad about how things ended last summer, he wanted his best friend back. His... lover.

And he was going to get her back.

"We actually haven't talked since the funeral." Belly continued, looking at Ana and pulling Jere out of his thoughts.

"...what the hell happened with you guys?" Jere asked.

The other young girl looked down at her lap, thinking about Susannah's funeral.. it was so brutal.

Analise had lost her best friend.. her sister at the ripe age of sixteen. She couldn't bare it. Neither could her parents, that's why they got divorced. Then she lost her father... he didnt die, but he just left her behind.

She couldn't imagine losing her mother.

"He never said anything?" Belly asked.

Jere took a deep breath, "we don't talk about you."

"Why do you hate me so much?" Belly asked, suddenly.

"I don't know... maybe it's because you hurt my best friend, or maybe it's because it was all for nothing."

"You wanted Ana that whole time... and you got her! It shouldn't matter if I was with-"

Suddenly the whole car rumbled, Jere started to slow down as the vehicle started to wobble.

"What the fuck." Ana whispered.

"Oh shit."

The car finally came to a stop as the three teens got out of the car only to see the tire had completely popped. Its was flat... and jere was pissed.

"Great, great... great." He said.

Ana's phone started to buzz in her back pocket. She pulled it out quickly and saw JJ was calling her. She quickly answered her phone and walked off to the side so the other two teens couldn't hear her.