Memories and looking foward

You smile looking at Chyna's eyes, they always make you feel in a trance that you couldn't help but look at them when she looks at you. The past two years have changed your life in many ways from your career and your personal life to your love life and your relationship with chyna and you couldn't believe that out of all the people in the world who deserved or wanted it that you would be the one who got and have it, you look back on all the memories from across two years as you make and look at the photo album in your hands after showering waiting for chyna to finish up and all your friends to come over for a small cookout you all planned a few weeks back, you hide the album as she comes downstairs giggling when she kisses your head "What are you up to?" you shrug as she walks by wearing a red tank top and white shorts while you wear a strapless lavender dress. You laugh with Edge and Rey as everyone jokes in between eating, walking around, laughing, little bit of drinking, some smoking, and enjoying the day together as a family quickly finishing the album as everyone comes in due to how hot it was outside "Guys i need everyone right here please" you pull the album out labeled "Family memories" on the front and jumping excitedly as everyone laughs before taking turns looking at the pictures from your first day at WWF, the picnic, concerts with Edge and Christian, many different festivals, bike shows with Undertaker and Kane, dinner with each of their families, dancing with chyna and celebrations after matches to the first date with chyna, Birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, sleepovers, Christmas, New Years, shopping trips with the girls, Cinco de mayo with Rey and Eddie, your first year anniversary with chyna, and many more memories with all your friends making them smile and cry a little as you are pulled into multiple warm hugs before being pulled into a safe and loving group hug and a tender kiss by chyna. "God we're all crying and snotting" everyone bursts out laughing at your comment before you hand copies out to all of them to have, warming their hearts infinitely as you all watch tv with fans blowing cold air not seeing the wink and big smile chyna gives everyone as she stands when you sit back down om the couch next to her and eddie "I have known this beautiful and truly exceptional woman for two years now and she has changed me and my life in so many different ways that I didn't know of and I know that she will be by my side the rest of my life no matter what happens but I wanted to share this moment not just with her but with all of you because you're family" you smile and tear up a little before the most unexpected and surprising moment of your life happens.