The best and special day

You smile at your mom talking with Chyna's sister as your sisters do your hair and makeup, you felt nervous since same sex marriage wasn't legal in a lot of places having to travel out of LA to Massachusetts. You tear up seeing yourself in the mirror after putting your dress on sharing an emotional hug with mom, you all talk and share stories of your life growing up and about you and chyna to them until your dad walks in with arm outstretched knowing it was finally time to walk down and marry the love of your life hugging him before walking downstairs and to the door having your veil put over your face by your sister before they walk and slowly you walk down the aisle after watching your uncle walk chyna down the aisle as you feel your heart quiver and flutter all at once before you and your dad are walking arm in arm until you are in front of chyna, sharing a hug and a cheek kiss with your dad before everyone sits back down and your family friend who was like an aunt to you officiates everything as you move each other's veils up smiling when you see each other. You smile as you grab each other's hands before chyna starts reading her vows "I never thought I could love someone with all my heart and as much as i love you, you have brought so much joy, happiness, and love to my life that i thought i didn't deserve or would have but now that you are in my life, I would never want anyone else to have the place in my heart that you do" tears flow down your face as you take a deep breath before caressing her face "You have changed my life in so many ways i didn't know about, you have become home in my heart and my home more than any house has ever been home to me in my life I fell for you unexpectedly and suddenly but ever since the moment I knew I loved you, you showed me what love truly is and now i plan to be with you forever" you put your rings on each other before the final words are said and share the sweetest, passionate, emotional, and tender kiss the two of you ever had. You share your first dance together to the song Right here waiting by Richard Marx and celebrate with all your loved ones from family to friends both of you being pulled into many warm long hugs and kisses on your cheeks and foreheads before the two of you leave back to your house, packing and heading off to Hawaii for your honeymoon enjoying the island of Maui for three weeks taking many pictures on your camera and come back home, both your careers skyrocket even quiting for three months when chyna wasn't signed back in the industry but you continue with your career with chyna by your side always cheering you on and showing supportive fans how much you loved each other as the year go on and end up adopting four kids through the years, your eldest and third eldest being boys named Tyler eric L/N and Horatio Rey L/N while your second eldest and youngest were girls named Melanie Catherine L/N and Iris Tara L/N who were the light and loves of your lives.